- Manager, Global Procurement (Road Transportation, Air Transport) - El Segundo, CA
- Associate Manager, Digital Merchandising - El Segundo, CA
- Associate Project Manager - Creative Operations - El Segundo, CA
- Associate Manager, Digital Merchandising - El Segundo, CA
- IT Vendor Operations & Reporting Manager - El Segundo, CA
Mattel creates innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain, and develop children through play.
CREATIVITY IS OUR SUPERPOWER. It’s our heritage and it’s also our future. Because we don’t just make toys. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. Mattel is at its best when every member of our team feels respected, included, and heard—when everyone can show up as themselves and do their best work every day. We value and share an infinite range of ideas and voices that evolve and broaden our perspectives with a reach that extends into all our brands, partners, and suppliers.
The Opportunity: Digital Gaming is responsible for developing global cross-category business plans, marketing strategy, and activations for top Mattel IP across key consumer touchpoints across Digital Gaming
What Your Impact Will Be:
The primary responsibilities of the Associate Marketing Manager are to:
· Assist in development of digital gaming marketing programs for execution at a global level
· Ensure all digital gaming marketing projects are supported by business strategy, objectives, and insights
· Work closely with cross functional teams to ensure all marketing plans are supporting digital gaming strategy and business objectives
· Lead the development and delivery of annual content marketing strategy and assets
· Work with digital teams to ensure marketing content is optimally leveraged and localized for global platforms
· Brief and develop marketing assets in collaboration with licensing partners & internal creative teams
· Monitor key trends, brands and competitors’ performance in all markets
· Manage marketing calendars and campaign documents, including timelines and delivery of assets
· Assist in gaining buy-in to global gaming strategies at all levels, as well as executional commitment from internal partners to activate across key markets and lines of business
· Communicate regularly with regional teams and lines of business to ensure needs are being met and digital gaming strategy is being optimally executed
· Serve as point of contact for digital gaming inquiries and dissemination of digital gaming information/assets
· Ensure all assets, communications, experiences and products across Mattel’s digital gaming IP are on brand, efficient, and effective
What We’re Looking For:
- 3-5 years related brand marketing experience, ideally within a gaming environment; experience in children’s entertainment and/or marketing agency experience a plus
- Familiarity with gaming content and media landscape; understanding of influencer/streamer relevancy
- Thorough understanding of marketing mix and KPIs
- Familiarity with game development process
- Knowledgeable of the gaming landscape
- Highly organized, independent and detail oriented with strong follow up skills
- Strong time management, planning and project execution skills
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build collaborative relationships
- Strong PowerPoint and presentation skills, proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel
- Comfortable with quick-paced environment
What It’s Like to Work Here:
We are a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential. We live up to our purpose employing the following behaviors:
- We collaborate: Being a part of Mattel means being part of one team with shared values and common goals. Every person counts and working closely together always brings better results. Partnership is our process and our collective capabilities is our superpower.
- We innovate: At Mattel we always aim to find new and better ways to create innovative products and experiences. No matter where you work in the organization, you can always make a difference and have real impact. We welcome new ideas and value new initiatives that challenge conventional thinking.
- We execute: We are a performance driven company. We strive for excellence and are focused on pursuing best in class outcomes. We believe in accountability and ownership and know that our people are at their best when they are empowered to create and deliver results.
Our Approach to Hybrid Work
We embrace a hybrid work model to empower a culture of growth, optimism, and wellbeing, where everyone can deliver on our shared purpose and realize their full potential. Combining purposeful in-person collaboration with tech-enabled hybrid work, our focus is to provide flexibility while enabling collaboration for moments that matter.
Who We Are:
Mattel is a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children’s and family entertainment franchises in the world. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, American Girl, Thomas & Friends, UNO and MEGA, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world’s leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.