Our vision is to craft the brands and choice of drinks that people love, to refresh them in body and spirit.
- The role of this position is to lead brand marketing for Tea. The position is responsible for managing some Non-Green Tea brands and to demonstrate next level of marketing capability towards other marketing related teams.
- Key responsibilities include: brand business diagnosis (consumer centric, as well as channels, competition, packages, customers and trends), strategy development, new product development and marketing calendar development, including coordination and execution of key marketing initiatives in collaboration with internal & external business stakeholders (Bottling partners and agencies).
- This role is also responsible for coordinating and leading large and complex cross functional teams across the Coca-Cola Japan & South Korea OU and Bottling partners.
What You’ll Do for Us
- Develop growth strategy and business plan of existing Tea brands – Assessment of business growth opportunities leveraging consumer insights, idea generation and business case development.
- Develop future product pipeline to contribute to grow revenue and profit by closely working with related functions, such as R&D, Technical, Procurement, Human Insights, Design, Finance, Legal and Commercialization.
- Execute planned annual business plan.
- Develop commercial execution plans by closely working with related functions, such as franchise operations, channel team and Bottling partners.
- Manage marketing budget for responsible brands in alignment with brand strategy and productivity guidelines
- Day to day brand performance analysis and presentation material development.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Strong passion and responsibility to deliver results.
- Innovative and breakthrough mindset.
- Skills to analyze complex market and consumer environment and form own recommendation.
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills
- Good leadership and communication skills to involve many stakeholders internally and externally.
- Collaboration, team-work, positive belief and sense of responsibility.
What We Can Do for You
- Iconic & Innovative Brands: Our portfolio represents over 250 products with some of the most popular brands in the world
- Expansive & Diverse Customers: We work with a diversified group of customers which range from retail & grocery outlets, theme parks, movie theatres, restaurants, and many more each day.
Leadership; Media Planning; Creative Development; Consumer Segmentation; Marketing; Quantitative Research; Competitive Assessments; Digital Media Strategy; SWOT Analysis; Nielsen Data; Brand Positioning; Social Media Strategies; Analytical Techniques; Creative Brief Development; Problem Solving; Brand Architecture; Channel Management
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.