Our vision is to craft the brands and choice of drinks that people love, to refresh them in body and spirit.
Focus, Scope, & Impact:
- Responsible to lead O2O short and long-term strategy across Hong Kong, Taiwan, Macau & Mongolia (HKTMM), gathering channel and shopper insights for opportunity mapping and commercial plans development.
- Lead the annual business plan process for O2O channel, aligning and ensuring consistency of plans across the OU and Bottlers.
- Design, test, learn and rollout with scale disruptive O2O channel solutions, enabled by digital capabilities and more flexible RTM models to support channel recovery and resurgence. Target key occasions in the channel.
- Partner with RGM to design and deploy market plans to increase sustainable value growth and mix through a well-balanced OBPPC structure with affordable price and right package solutions.
- Partner with Executional Intelligence to support CATMAN analysis and optimize digital shelf design/execution, in order to grow incidence, maximizing our product turn and sales volume in the market.
- Track O2O main indicators, review business performance, and design impactful actions to improve it, when results are below targets. Continuously share information, insights and knowledge with KO System, developing platforms to materialize those insights into actions.
- Leverage advanced analytics for opportunity identification and technology for solutions scalability.
- Support O2O channel commercial capabilities development cross-collaborating with VTM for new models design, RGM to guarantee a long-term sustainable multi-category OBPPC, Executional Intelligence for portfolio availability tools, continuing to build our edge to win @ the POS for channel sustainability and long term engagement.
- Ensure the creation of promotions / commercial levers / 360 Plans to reinforce O2O channel mix vs other channels
- Lead O2O channel DMI allocation and execution process in partnership with Bottling Partners.
KeY SUCCESS PARAMETERS
- 5+ years of proven professional experience preferred in eCommerce, Commercial Strategy, Trade Marketing and Operations. (If it is an external candidate, it should have 3 to 5 years of experience in FMCGs commercial area).
- Proven abilities of Analytical Thinking, Leadership, Initiative, Teamwork, Work under Pressure, Adaptability, Influencer
- Proven System knowledge, including deep understanding of the complexities of the System such as bottler economics and system levers, processes and tools.
- Leadership skills and Marketplace knowledge.
- The O2O channel is highly strategic for KO System in terms of revenue growth potential, considering its significant outlet/customer opportunity and pivotal role for consumer ritual building, including at home (eg. Pureplay, Bricks and Clicks e-Retail) and meals/food (eg. FSAs).
- The role is responsible to lead commercial projects and initiatives for developing the O2O channel and sub-channels. Identify new commercial opportunities with high volume potential, high margin, or strategic relevance, develop plans to capture these opportunities, and translating them into Playbooks to support fast replication across the OU.
- To succeed, the role requires to conduct analyses to fully understand shopper and customer insights to develop the O2O channel, as well as anticipate consumer and shopper trends and changes, and track channel performance to quickly react to competitor’s movement.
- The role is also responsible to provide execution guidelines and influence the execution of the channel strategy through the OU’s and Bottlers, in order to gain relevance at the point of sale, helping achieve GC&M Objectives.
- This role requires solid commercial planning, shopper marketing, and commercial execution experience, key to have solid understanding of both O2O consumer and shopper behavior.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders, and key Bottler partners
- Lead strategic conversations, negotiations and alignment with internal and external stakeholders for O2O Strategy Implementation.
- Internal: Work collaboratively with other teams, such as O2O/Digital, Marketing, Franchise Units & Platform Services (e.g. Planning, Legal, Technical, Finance).
- System: Work with Bottler Sales, Trade and Commercial Leadership teams to influence, align plans, and track performance.
KEY Knowledge REQUIREMENTS
- O2O (incl. modern/traditional trade and on-premise evolution)
- franchise leadership skills
- shopper marketing
- system economics
- strategic thinking and leadership presence
Broad expertise in
- VTM and RTM
- field operations
What We Can Do For You
- Iconic & Innovative Brands: Our portfolio represents over 250 products with some of the most popular brands in the world, including Coca-Cola, Simply, Fairlife & Topo Chico.
- Expansive & Diverse Customers: We work with a diversified group of customers which range from retail & grocery outlets, theme parks, movie theatres, restaurants, and many more each day.
Communication; Business Planning; Strategic Planning; Collaborative Leadership; Agile Methodologies; Project Management; Influencing; Industry Networking; Business Processes; Strategy Implementation
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.