Our vision is to craft the brands and choice of drinks that people love, to refresh them in body and spirit.
Revenue Growth Management (RGM) Manager, Vietnam/Cambodia
Our vision is to love brands, done sustainably, for better shared future. We strive to provide cutting-edge excellence in ingredients, innovation, design and marketing. As a Revenue Growth Management (RGM) Manager, Vietnam/Cambodia, you’ll lead, design and implement integrated system Revenue Growth Management approaches and plans to support topline revenue growth and margin expansion by better targeting all key stakeholders (Consumers, Shoppers and Customers) inclusive of revenue pools, bold OBBPC (occasion, brand, package, price and channel) approaches to drive assortment, SKU optimization, innovation, value to market playbooks for online and offline channels, price terms and conditions and promo spending.
We are looking for people that have a passion for building relationships and will be proud to be a representative of our brands, are results driven and have Revenue Growth Management or Commercial planning and commercial execution experience.
What You’ll Do for Us
- Understand, analyze and connect all key Revenue Growth Management drivers related to country business performance and identify and leverage all key consumer-centric & customer-relevant value propositions that will drive adoption and scale, leading all aspects of the strategic Revenue Growth Management initiatives inclusive of outlet and shopper segmentation, value to market, and execution (to ensure integrated system execution)
- Key member of SME network to accelerate capability in: Affordability, Premiumization, Portfolio Optimization, Margin Expansion, Advanced Analytics
- Partner with Strategy and other functions to deliver business plans.
- Lead commercial elements of Revenue Growth Management framework and ensure tools deployment within the Organisational Unit. Cross-functional and Revenue Growth Management strategy integration, acting as key contact for Revenue Growth Management strategies for all relevant stakeholders (not least the bottlers, Franchise GMs, Commercial-, Marketing and Finance functions – ensuring that Revenue Growth Management strategies and all key commercial activities are ‘in sync’
- RGM capability development for the country, in collaboration with the Organisational Unit and global function.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is required
- 5-8+ years of leadership experience in Revenue Growth Management or Commercial planning and commercial execution with strong skills in Revenue Growth Management, Segmentation, Value To Market, Innovation and Channel strategy
- Proven Strategic and Analytical Skills as well as outstanding influencing skills
- Ability to think from planning to execution and solid system commercial and brand management
- Desirable to have candidates with Bottler experience
- MASTERY OF (REQUIRED)
- REVENUE GROWTH MANAGEMENT INCLUDING SEGMENTATION, OBPPC (occasion, brand, package, price and channel)
- COMMERCIAL PLANNING
- INTEGRATED SYSTEM EXECUTION
- SYSTEM ECONOMICS
- ADVANCED ANALYTICS & CONNECTING THE DOTS
- BROAD EXPERTISE IN (GOOD TO HAVE)
- SYSTEM PLANNING
- VALUE TO MARKET
- (SHOPPER/ CHANNEL) MARKETING & COMMERCIAL
- CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT
- SUPPLY CHAIN
What We Can Do for You
- Iconic & Innovative Brands: Our portfolio represents over 250 products with some of the most popular brands in the world, including Coca Cola, Simply, Fairlife & Topo Chico.
- Expansive & Diverse Customers: We work with a diversified group of customers which range from retail & grocery outlets, theme parks, movie theatres, restaurants, and many more each day.
As of January 2021, this role will report into ASP OU
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.