Our vision is to craft the brands and choice of drinks that people love, to refresh them in body and spirit.
Internship Program – C&CL Finance Assistant
As a business, The Coca-Cola Company is constantly evolving – we develop new products, acquire great brands and pioneer new ways of doing things. We sell four of the world’s top five non-alcoholic sparkling drinks and 3,600+ products in over 200 countries, including water, juices, energy drinks, and even tea and coffee.
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life during your internship at The Coca-Cola Company.
Applying for an internship in The Coca-Cola Company is an opportunity to be a part of something that can positively impact the world. We’re accelerating our momentum to become a Total Beverage Company by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do – innovating to give people the drinks and package sizes they want, building our eCommerce capabilities, working towards our vision of a World Without Waste, and more.
He/She will be part of the Finance Department within Strategic Investment – Commercial & Channel Finance Team, supporting the C&CL Senior Finance Manager in:
- Leveraging our Customer partnerships to drive revenue and margin growth for the System in a sustainable way.
- Providing financial guidance to business stakeholders to support our commercial strategy across key channels and customers.
- Managing International Agreements with Global European customers in collaboration with platform services.
- Optimize and leverage the customer performance tracking tools in close partnership with the Global Customer team and platform services.
What You’ll Do for Us:
Customer Data Analytics Digitalization:
- Accelerate the customer data digitalization by optimizing our customer performance tools (dynamic Power Business Intelligence – PBI dashboards and Key Account Tool – KAT), in close collaboration with Global C&CL, Platform Services and Genpact.
- Develop and implement Customer Scorecards to support faster decisions.
- Ad hoc analysis to bear business needs.
Corporate/Country Freestyle process implementation:
- Optimize Freestyle beverage machines business management (Monthly Reporting Vol & NSR level, Country P&L collection, S&OP management)
Direct to Consumer business modelling:
- Value chain creation, define all the key drivers and impacts on business results
- Size of the prize forecast, identify business opportunities by product/occasion on the e-commerce market
- Consumer/Customer/Country proposition implementation at Europe level on the online channel.
Ad hoc support to C&CL Senior Finance Manager according to business priorities and project ongoing.
This will be a great opportunity to acquire financial knowledge in a complex-multinational environment, improving analytic skills, business acumen, multi-market/product sensitivity
Skills & Qualifications:
We are looking for passionate and motivated, curious and entrepreneurial talents to join
- Top academic performance. Business Management/Economy master’s degree
- Proficient both in Italian and in English
- International Experience
- Solid analytical skills and good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent analytical mindset, high attention to detail and desire to make improvements
- Strong communication and presentation skills, enthusiasm and motivation, fast learner and team player
We welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply
Starting Date: ASAP/June 2022
Coca-Cola Italy – Milan HQ
What We Can Do for You:
- Iconic & Innovative Brands:Our portfolio represents over 250 products with some of the most popular brands in the world and we’re always expanding
- Expansive & Diverse Customers: We focus on a diversified and large range of customers each day
- Critical experiences: We work as a global network with a wide range of cross-functional partners to step-change the way we refresh the world and make an impact every day
- Growth Culture: learning organization with a bias for action, fully empowering curious individuals to leverage our global network and a wealth of human insights to deliver amazing results.
Analytical Thinking; Mathematical Economics; Economics; Business Economics; Detail-Oriented; Financial Economics; Teamwork; Microsoft Office
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.