Pernod Ricard USA
Pernod Ricard USA creates the moments that make life worth living. They are #CreatorsOfConviviality.
Position Title: Key Account Manager, Chains, FL
At Pernod Ricard, your safety and well-being are our top priority. Pernod Ricard Policy requires that all PRUSA employees (regardless of work location or remote status) must be fully vaccinated (at least two weeks after last vaccine dose) as a condition of employment, and proof of vaccination will be required. The Company will grant reasonable accommodations based on a medical or religious reason preventing vaccination, or as otherwise required by state law.
The salary range for this role, based in Florida is $92,000.00 to $138,000.00, range will vary if outside of this location. Base salaries are determined during our interview process, by assessing a candidate’s experience, skills against internal peers and against the scope and responsibilities of the position.
Who are we?
Pernod Ricard USA is the premium spirits and wine company in the U.S. The company’s leading spirits and wines include such prestigious brands as ABSOLUT ® Vodka, Chivas Regal ® Scotch Whisky, The Glenlivet ® Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Jameson ® Irish Whiskey, Malibu ®, Kahlúa ® Liqueur, Beefeater ® Gin, and Avión™ Tequila such superior wines as Jacob’s Creek ® and Brancott Estate ®; and such exquisite champagnes and sparkling wines as Perrier-Jouët ® Champagne, G.H. Mumm™ Champagne and Mumm Napa ® sparkling wines. Learn more about our history, values, strategies and organization by visiting us at http://www.pernod-ricard-usa.com/
Working at Pernod Ricard
Working for Pernod Ricard USA means working for the co-leader in the global wines and spirits industry – and having the opportunity to work with great people and great brands in diverse and challenging roles. Our success is the result of the passion and creativity of our people, our exceptional portfolio of leading premium brands, and a shared commitment to our values of entrepreneurship, mutual trust, and a strong sense of ethics. Pernod Ricard USA rewards both individual initiative and a spirit of collaboration, and encourages ongoing professional development. Pernod Ricard USA recognizes the importance of continuously building upon our diverse workforce and inclusive culture. We believe in championing an inclusive culture that embraces differences and encourages employees to challenge themselves and their colleagues.
Pernod Ricard USA offers competitive compensation, performance bonuses and domestic & international career development opportunities.
Pernod Ricard USA offers an extensive benefits package that includes:
- Product allowance to enjoy on Pernod Ricard products
- Competitive paid Time Off Plan + Well Being Days
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Gym reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- BetterUp Care wellness benefits
And much, much more! For more information regarding our offerings, please visit : PRUSABenefits.com
Pernod Ricard USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Offers will be subject to United States local terms.
The Key Account Manager is a critical role within the Chains team and works closely with the Director, Strategic Chain Customers (DSCC) in the development and execution of customer specific programming and establishing volume and value growth targets. This person will plan, develop and execute Pernod Ricard USA’s off-premise program strategy in designated national & regional customer accounts. The KAM will be responsible for owning and driving the account plan, execution, promotional funding, and pricing while leading internal PRUSA field teams and distributor partners to sell and execute against plan. This position also requires working closely with key stakeholders (i.e. Director(s), National Chain Customers (DNCM), FL State & Chain Division Finance & Marketing teams and our dedicated Chain Distributor team) as the strategy is implemented in order to outperform the market and grow share.
- Manages customer relationships while working within the context of the chain selling strategies & tactics.
- Leads with insights and customer first approach to category selling opportunities with PRUSA brand portfolios.
- Work closely with the Distributor Full Book and PRUSA Dedicated Distributor teams to execute the customer plan.
- Manage pricing & promotional budgets to support programming and Revenue Growth Management initiatives.
- Own the annual planning process for the assigned account base, to include Chain Summit, PEP Meetings and meeting facilitation.
- Sell-in, survey and implement regional sales, marketing, and brand priorities.
- Create metrics to evaluate pre-program, during and post-program volume/share gains for PRUSA.
- Coordinate state and distributor communication as it relates to programming, performance, post-program analysis, etc.
- Identify gaps in the plan, work with the DSCC along with state and distributor partners to develop measures to close gaps.
- Manage, implement and track innovation and VAP execution for the assigned account base.
- Implement digital programs for regional customers.
- Share customer data and insights with division marketing to assist in the local planning process and program evaluation.
- Manage customer pricing with wholesaler, contracts, new item forms, etc.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree required.
Experience / Background:
- 5-8 years of experience in sales, preferably in alcohol beverage or consumer goods industry
- Preferred experience working with distributor partners and serving a large number of diverse retailers
- Highly motivated individual with strong work ethic and exceptional drive for results
- Expert level user with PowerPoint & Excel
- Proficient in Nielsen, IRI, or – other consumer data reporting
- Excellent relationship-building skills with ability to influence at all levels
- Demonstrated success in distributor management, customer management and field operations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to command an audience while delivering presentations
- Strong business acumen with ability to analyze and interpret sales data to drive strategy and action plans.
Physical Environment: Work is performed in a typical field environment with moderate demands for movement and lifting. Normal visual, hearing and language acuity required for correspondence and computer usage. Frequent travel by land and/or air in diverse weather conditions is required.
Job Posting End Date:
Target Hire Date:
Target End Date: