MSCI is a leading provider of critical decision support tools and services for the global investment community.
Your team responsibilities
We are currently seeking an experienced Analytics Client Service Analyst to join our Client Coverage organization in Monterrey.
The MSCI Global Client Service team is composed of experienced financial professionals that provide first tier support for our clients around the world. Team members are responsible for responding to a wide variety of methodology, usage, interpretational, and technical questions on both analytical and benchmark products. Client contact is primarily via telephone and email, but occasional travel may be required for on-site presentations or trainings. Client Service Analysts work closely with account managers and consultants to develop and maintain client relationships.
What we will offer you: Depending on your location of your role, you can expect …
- Competitive fixed and variable compensation, holiday/vacation allowance and retirement savings plans/pensions
- A wide range of benefits including – healthcare, dental plans, risk insurances and (location dependent) – cycle-to-work schemes, gym benefits, retail discounts
- A hybrid work environment, for the vast majority of employees, offering a more progressive way of working to give you the flexibility, accountability, and responsibility to empower you to perform at your very best. At the center of this way of working is a culture which is built on a strong foundation of trust. We trust our people and they trust our organization’s leaders to support them.
- An inclusive and performance driven culture where you are empowered to maximize your potential in an environment where all individuals are respected and encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work
- A purposeful approach to Wellbeing to provide you with all the resources you need to be your best at work and in your personal life. Our Here For You Employee Assistance Program provides confidential emotional support with local experts, financial and legal advice in a wide range of issues as well as access to online information, resources and tools. All the services are available for our employees free of charge.
Your key responsibilities
- Scope of Responsibility /Expectation:
- Answer detailed client inquiries about MSCI products and methodology.
- Participate in developing client relationships through proactive follow up on issues raised by clients.
- Analyze market performance and data for our clients on a reactive and a pro-active basis.
- Maintain relationships by ensuring relevant product and model information is shared with clients.
- Provide client feedback to the Coverage, Product Management, Research, and Production groups.
- Act as point of contact for routine inquiries and data requests.
- Keep up with current events and trends in the market place.
Your skills and experience that will help you excel
Specific Knowledge and skills:
- A self-starter and highly motivated, ability to work individually and within a team.
- Ability to articulate complicated concepts or methodologies verbally and in writing to senior management and clients.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects under tight, short-term deadlines.
- Track record of excelling in an environment of ambiguity by quickly adapting behavior and work methods to adjust to multiple demands and shifting priorities.
- Ability to work efficiently with diverse cultures on a global team and knowing when to involve appropriate colleagues in projects regardless of functional, geographic, and business lines.
- Ability to develop value-added contributions to both internal and external clients.
- Track record of challenging self and others to anticipate future trends and creatively capitalize on opportunities.
- Ability to speak and write in foreign languages a plus.
- Deep understanding of international financial institutions and global financial markets.
- Demonstrated understanding of financial topics, such as: modern portfolio theory, equity and portfolio construction, optimization, CAPM, multi-factor risk models, market risk, credit risk, and VaR.
- Strong analytic, quantitative, and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
5-7 years’ experience in Financial Services.
- Undergraduate degree in finance, economics, statistics, mathematics, or other quantitative fields required.
- MFE, MBA, Master’s Degree and/or CFA, or equivalent highly desired.
How we’ll support you
- Coaching, support and encouragement from experts in your team
- Access to a wide range of learning opportunities to support your growth and development
- Customizable learning journeys to help you navigate your professional development
- Transparent performance-based compensation schemes
- Employee Resource Groups: MSCI Pride, Black Leadership Network, Women’s Leadership Forum, Women in Tech, Asian Support Network, All Abilities, Hola! MSCI and Climate Action Group.
About MSCI and our teams
MSCI is a leading provider of critical decision support tools and services for the global investment community. With over 50 years of expertise in research, data and technology, we power better investment decisions by enabling clients to understand and analyze key drivers of risk and return and confidently build more effective portfolios. We create industry-leading research-enhanced solutions that clients use to gain insight into and improve transparency across the investment process.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create. We are inclusive, we champion bold ideas, we always pursue excellence, and always act with integrity. Personal accountability and responsibility are key to success, and we always work as a team to remain client centric.
At MSCI diversity is at our core and inclusion defines our culture. Our people are empowered to maximize their potential in an environment where all individuals are respected and encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work. We work, learn and grow together and we are committed to hiring and promoting qualified women, ethnic minorities and members of the LGBT+ community candidates, who have historically been underrepresented in financial services.
To learn more about life at MSCI please visit https://careers.msci.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Glassdoor.
To all recruitment agencies : MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.