About Madison Logic:
Our team is reshaping B2B marketing and having fun in the process! As a truly global company, we take pride in the diverse backgrounds of our team. When joining Madison Logic, you are committing to giving 100% and always striving for more. Work with & learn from an incredible group of people who care about your success as much as they care about their own. Our team is at the heart of what we do and our success starts with you!
Remote work note: Please refer to the job posting detail to determine what (if any) remote work options apply to the specific job advertised. Not all positions are available in all countries/regions. Where applicable, remote work must be conducted from your home office located in a jurisdiction in which Madison Logic has the legal right to operate. It requires availability and responsiveness on a full-time basis from a distraction free environment with access to high-speed internet. Please inquire for more details.
* United Kingdom: Remote Work is available to all applicants residing & authorized to work in the UK
* United States: Remote Work is available to applicants who reside in, and are authorized to work from, the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington State.
* Singapore: Remote Work is available to all applicants residing & authorized to work in Singapore
The Campaign Manager at Madison Logic will play a critical role through day to day management of Madison Logic’s digital advertising and content syndication campaign implementation, delivery, and optimization. As part of ML’s Customer Success organization, this cross-functional role will work closely with Sales, Customer Onboarding, BI, Product, and Finance to ensure the successful execution, optimization and delivery of our customers’ digital marketing campaigns.
This role will also collaborate cross functionally to identify process, knowledge and documentation gaps, and lead the design and implementation of process efficiencies and training/documentation that will increase campaign success and revenue expansion. If you are a well-versed ad operations professional with a passion for process who is longing for an extraordinary, collaborative team environment, you will thrive in this role.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as the primary internal owner of the successful delivery of our top tier, strategic customers’ content syndication and digital advertising campaigns
- Identify, define and implement inventory and partner process improvements and serve as a digital operations subject matter expert for internal teams, external partners and strategic customers as needed
- Continuously assess, improve, and implement efficient and scalable operational workflow from campaign implementation through delivery
- Be the subject matter expert across ML’s products and 3rd party applications including Lead Generation and Digital Advertising Operations and platform integrations
- Join client calls as needed to offer technical implementation and optimization consultation to ensure a successful campaign execution
- Collaborate on team onboarding training curriculum and continuous education training
- Partner with the finance team to complete month-end close processes, analysis and reporting
About You | Basic Qualifications:
- 2+ years experience in a digital operations role, ideally in an advertising or marketing technology, media, digital ad agency or software company
- Experience with programmatic buying and optimization
- Demonstrable expertise with Excel/Sheets and PowerPoint/Slides
- Experience with ABM, marketing automation technology or demand generation
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
About You | Additional Characteristics:
- Excellent analytical, organizational and project implementation and management skills
- Accustomed to handling multiple responsibilities, tasks, and projects
- Exceptional verbal and written/email communication skills, with a knack for explaining complex concepts into a straightforward manner
- Self-starter who can think quickly and creatively in a fast-paced environment; comfortable with ambiguity and rapid change
- Ability to investigate, analyze and solve problems, and clearly communicate results both internally and externally with partners and customers
Benefits and Perks:
- Opportunities for Advancement – As We Grow, You Grow!
- Competitive Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA plans, 401k with Company Match and employer-paid life insurance
- Flexible Work Options
- Generous Paid Time Off including: 10 paid Holidays, 3 weeks’ Vacation (to start!), 2 Volunteer Days, Sick Time, Summer Friday Program, and Parental Leave
- Discounted Gym Memberships and other wellness initiatives
- An innovative, energetic culture and a fantastic team
Base Salary: SGD $55,000 – SGD $60,000/year
Additional Compensation: SGD $3,000 – SG $5,000/year
We are committed to paying our team equitably for their work, commensurate with their individual skills and experience. Salary Range and additional compensation, including discretionary bonuses and incentive pay, are determined by a rigorous review process taking into account the experience, education, certifications and skills required for the specific role, equity with similarly situated team members, as well as employer-verified region-specific market data provided by an independent 3rd party partner.
We will provide more information about our perks & benefits upon request.
Who We Are:
Our Vision: We empower B2B organizations globally to convert their best accounts faster
Our Values: #TEAM #OWNIT #RESPECT #EXCEL #EMPOWER
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Madison Logic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.