About Madison Logic:
Our team is reshaping B2B marketing and having fun in the process! As a truly global company, we take pride in the diverse backgrounds of our team. When joining Madison Logic, you are committing to giving 100% and always striving for more. Work with & learn from an incredible group of people who care about your success as much as they care about their own. Our team is at the heart of what we do and our success starts with you!
Remote work note: Please refer to the job posting detail to determine what (if any) remote work options apply to the specific job advertised. Not all positions are available in all countries/regions. Where applicable, remote work must be conducted from your home office located in a jurisdiction in which Madison Logic has the legal right to operate. It requires availability and responsiveness on a full-time basis from a distraction free environment with access to high-speed internet. Please inquire for more details.
* United Kingdom: Remote Work is available to all applicants residing & authorized to work in the UK
* United States: Remote Work is available to applicants who reside in, and are authorized to work from, the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington State.
* Singapore: Remote Work is available to all applicants residing & authorized to work in Singapore
About the Role:
Madison Logic is looking for an accomplished, results-oriented Sr. Marketing Manager to lead Madison Logic’s efforts to fuel our sales team with qualified and engaged accounts, and accelerate adoption of solutions across our customers’ organizations. Key areas of focus include:
Partner Marketing to enable partners to engage new clients in ABM strategies and increase spend from current users
Integrated demand strategies using nurture email and paid and organic channels
General marketing support
As the Sr. Marketing Manager, you are always thinking about promoting our brand through integrated marketing campaigns within a broader scalable, full-funnel strategy. Your primary responsibility is to own campaign planning and execution across key audience segments. These campaigns include, but are not limited to, paid media, email marketing, and partner marketing to reinforce core messages and further grow awareness of our brand and usage of our services within customer organizations.
In this highly visible and hands-on role, you will be responsible for the planning and execution of initiatives that directly support our sales and partner teams at Madison Logic. This role requires a comprehensive understanding of, and ability to execute on, initiatives to increase demo requests, cross-sell and upsell opportunities, and customer recognition in market. This individual will work cross-functionally with our product, sales, solution consulting, and post-sales teams and will need to be comfortable in high visibility situations.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the cross-channel demand generation strategy across paid and organic channels
- Develop and execute outbound marketing campaigns to drive ongoing growth against monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue objectives
- Expand our partner marketing strategy to better amplify our message in market, including collaboration with external strategic partners to execute branded co-marketing campaigns and content
- Work cross functionally with Product, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to ensure that our brand is effectively and consistently represented across all channels
- Partner with internal subject matter experts within the organization to design and implement email nurture programs, webinars, and virtual events
- Assess marketing performance across paid and organic channels against defined KPIs including lead volume, quality, and effectiveness of marketing spend
- Document buyer personas and buyer journeys and provide direction for content/messaging needs to support campaigns
What You Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8+ years’ professional experience in marketing, communications, demand generation, or related field
- 4+ years’ experience in MarTech with a working knowledge of the marketing and digital advertising landscape
- Proven ability to plan and execute a demand generation strategy leveraging a mix of channels with increasing ability to meet and exceed business objectives
- Strong writing and editing skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to synthesize complex concepts into clear, concise, and intriguing messages for multiple audiences
Perks & Benefits:
- Opportunities for Advancement – As We Grow, You Grow!
- Competitive Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and FSA plans
- Employer-paid Life, AD&D and STD insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Generous Paid Time Off including: 17 Vacation Days (to start!), Sick Time, Floating Holidays and Parental Leave
- 2 Paid Volunteer Days
- “You-Do-You” Monthly Cash Stipend
- Work from Home Stipend
- Legal & Financial Services Benefits
- Wellness initiatives
- An innovative, energetic culture and a fantastic team!
Expected Compensation (Dependent upon Experience & Location)
Base Salary: $110,000 – $125,000/year
Additional Discretionary Earnings Target: $7,500 – $10,000/year
We are committed to paying our team equitably for their work, commensurate with their individual skills and experience. Salary Range and additional compensation, including discretionary bonuses and incentive pay, are determined by a rigorous review process taking into account the experience, education, certifications and skills required for the specific role, equity with similarly situated team members, as well as employer-verified region-specific market data provided by an independent 3rd party partner.
We will provide more information about our perks & benefits upon request.
Who We Are:
Our Vision: We empower B2B organizations globally to convert their best accounts faster
Our Values: #TEAM #OWNIT #RESPECT #EXCEL #EMPOWER
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Madison Logic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.