Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences by helping customers create, deliver and optimize content.
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Corporate Strategy team works closely with Adobe’s top executives and our three business units (the Creative Cloud, Document Cloud and Experience Cloud) to ensure that the company stays on its fast growth trajectory. The team has played an active role in some of Adobe’s boldest and most strategic decisions, such as its well-publicized transition to cloud, and its expansion into a leadership position in Digital Marketing. Today, Adobe is at the forefront of digital experiences worldwide – be it by giving creatives everything they need to design amazing new content, or by enabling global enterprises in their digital transformation and the creation of experience businesses. This strategy has translated into exceptional financial performance and stock price appreciation even within the Tech sector.
What you’ll do
As an Associate you will join a highly entrepreneurial team, including alumni from a management consulting firms and experts in digital media and marketing. You will manage workstreams in projects focusing on hacking Adobe’s long-term growth. This position provides unparalleled senior executive exposure, and is often the path to unique operational and general management roles throughout the company.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world by numerous “best places to work” awards. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you’re looking to build your career, Adobe’s the place for you. Every day, we get to work with some of the most creative, analytical, authentic and inspiring people in the world.
What you need to succeed
- 2-3 years of experience at a management consulting firm or within an equivalent corporate strategy group
- Experience operating in a digital/consumer internet or SaaS environment; prior understanding of digital marketing or digital advertising highly desired
- Proven track record of leading transformational change with increasing levels of responsibility
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, while staying focused on the big picture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong presence in front of senior executives
- Creative thinker with a bias for action
- Relentless but relationship-driven – ensuring that debates and discussions not only lead to good outcomes for all involved, but also set a positive tone for cross-functional teams