Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences by helping customers create, deliver and optimize content.
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Who We Are?
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen. We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
The art of sales is changing
The concept of selling has been around for decades, but businesses are digital now. The way sales are conducted must modernize too. In most companies, sales teams are somewhere on the journey below:
(1) Sales scratches out their own leads by prospecting their networks, sending one-off or batch emails.
(2) Marketing turns over long lists of leads, which are typically contacts in your target audience.
(3) Marketing has established a repeated process of generating MQL, SAL & SQL that yield some measurable returns. They sometime add lead scoring to this mix.
On the other hand, we at Adobe – GBD are a modern sales team of 250+ digital sellers, supported by analytics and data science teams. We are integrated with Adobe.com digital marketing & engagement funnel and are developing capabilities on picking cues from the customers demographic (who) & behavioral (what) data that they leave on their journey with our business to predict next ‘sales action’ that will lead to revenue conversions (future state).
We are looking for Digital Sellers who would be responsible for a defined patch of Adobe’s SMB customers and the role is pivoted around upselling and cross-selling Adobe Cloud based Solutions. You would be responsible for the Digital Media portfolio of Adobe. The incumbent would be responsible for helping the customer adopt the solution with ease, optimizing their product experience and guiding them to internal support teams if need be.
What you’ll do as a CSAM
- Develop understanding of Adobe’s Digital Media line of products and lead with value-led conversations with customers for these solutions.
- Create a value-based relationship with new & existing North American Adobe SMB customers.
- Drive up-sell & cross-sell by prioritizing accounts with highest propensity to buy by clearly defining ideal customer profile and contact them via phones & emails.
- Execute Marketing Qualified Leads with a defined SLA to maximize revenue.
- Research customer contracts and purchasing history in Adobe’s various customer management systems & external sources such as LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, etc. to figure out the expansion opportunity in an account.
- Managing the opportunity pipeline from week to week, providing accurate and timely updates to management on progress and outlook.
- Collaborate with Solution Specialists to maximize footprint of growing Adobe Solution streams like Adobe Sign, Substance, Stock, Frame.io, etc.
- Engage as required, with the supporting functional teams to resolve issues raised by customers related to their Creative Cloud Subscriptions.
What you need to succeed as a CSAM
- SMB Segment exposure and proven ability to manage a large customer set.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role, with experience in selling SAAS solutions preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Flair for technology and ability to lead a customer conversation with value-selling rather than product features pitch.
- Working with the North American customer in their time zone.
- Demonstrated ability to be a quick learner.
- Task oriented with focus and drive to complete tasks at hand.
- Strong organization, follow-through, and documentation skills suitable for customer communication.
- International sales experience with exposure to NA markets preferably.
- Working hours will coincide with the US time zones.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Get To Know The Team
Adobe’s Digital Media Business Unit focuses on advancing state of the art content and driving digital transformation of industries. It provides tools and services that enable individuals, small businesses, and enterprises to create, publish, promote, manage and monetize their content anywhere through the Adobe Creative Cloud and Document Cloud.
Adobe’s creative and document solutions are used by designers, photographers, filmmakers, content publishers, storytellers, UX designers, knowledge workers, consumers and more. Through our connected apps and services, customers have all the tools and assets they need to create and manage content across desktop and mobile devices. Take a peek into Adobe life in this video.