- Club Runner - Spectrum Center - Charlotte, NC
- Club Runner - Spectrum Center - Charlotte, NC
- Manager, Facility Operations SPECTRUM CENTER - Charlotte, NC
- Engineering Technician II HVAC, Spectrum Center - Charlotte, NC
- Warehouse Attendant-Spectrum Center - Charlotte, NC
Spectrum provides a full range of advanced broadband services, including video entertainment programming, internet access, and home phone service.
At a glance:
- Are you a creative and organized marketing professional proficient in understanding the buyer’s journey and client life cycles and developing innovative marketing programs for each stage?
- Can you commit to a role leading all aspects of a multi-channel campaign from concept through implementation?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America’s largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise’s industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As a Marketing Manager for Enterprise Client Marketing, you help drive the cross-sell marketing and related processes through an in-depth understanding of our clients, products and services. You accelerate the sales cycle by mapping the client lifecycle seeking out pain points and opportunities for Spectrum Enterprise to improve client businesses. You excite clients by developing and building a multi-channel marketing program across mobile, web and email that provides an informative, relevant and positive experience. You maximize the Marketing department by sourcing, reviewing and implementing new processes, technology and capabilities while maintaining and disposing of existing elements.
You propel business by developing and contributing to sales training and cross-sell initiatives for clients across the Spectrum Enterprise footprint. You have an aptitude for assembling and guiding high-performing marketing teams through campaigns, lead generations, marketing operations, analytics, client life cycle management, visual and written content and test cycles. You excel at managing your team in an office environment while guiding enterprise-wide marketing campaigns. You report to the Senior Director of Marketing for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary with bonus.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional 3%.
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.
What you will do:
- Encourage company-wide excellence by actively and consistently working toward enhancing and simplifying the client experience.
- Be the empowering leader of marketing programs for all products and offers by managing marketing campaigns, lead generation, marketing operations and analytics, marketing technologies, customer life cycle management, brand and content and test cycles from inception through implementation.
- Initiate the sales cycle by collaborating with business leaders to determine target strategies and schedules while ensuring a successful cycle through the support of client acquisition.
- Drive the sales cycle by developing, maintaining and communicating marketing programs for all targets, products offers and geographic areas.
- Flawlessly strategize and implement applicable programs and analyze campaign performance across key metrics.
- Maximize marketing efficiency and effectiveness by tracking response and conversion, creating a budget, and comparing the return on investment (ROI) to cost per connect.
- Expand industry knowledge by communicating with internal and external research groups, industry organizations and other experts.
- Set and meet deadlines for multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining accuracy and efficiency through effective project management skills.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as assigned.
Required keys for success:
- Five or more years of marketing experience.
- Proven prioritization and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously while working with a sense of urgency.
- Deadline-driven with the ability to manage all phases of a large project independently and in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- History of working with all levels of an organization while showing sound judgment and initiative to accomplish job duties.
- Expert at making recommendations and managing and fostering change.
- Track record of analyzing and interpreting data to make recommendations.
- Confident when presenting complex information at the executive level.
- Solid attention to detail balanced with a focus on the client using honesty, integrity and ethics.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization.
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Ability to process data, analyze and extract value and present the full data story.
- Experience working with Eloqua.
- Familiar with Salesforce.
- Knowledgeable of business-to-business (B2B) marketing.
- Track record of crafting and implementing targeted mailing lists.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required).
- Master’s degree in business administration (preferred).
MGN350 306252 306252BR