Spectrum provides a full range of advanced broadband services, including video entertainment programming, internet access, and home phone service.
At a glance:
- Are you an experienced midmarket expert skilled at contributing to the crafting of an engaging product story and developing the go-to-market product program strategy?
- Can you partner with sales leadership and training teams to execute integrated sales enablement strategies, product selling and training?
- Do you desire an influential role in shaping the progress of a technology leader?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America’s largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise’s industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As the Manager of Midmarket Segment Marketing, you are enthusiastic about supporting the development of the Spectrum Enterprise product story and the go-to-market (GTM) product program strategies of fiber internet access, network, managed services and cloud services. You contribute to the development of compelling product positioning and messaging programs, GTM strategies and industry thought leadership. You collaborate with sales leadership and training teams to execute integrated sales enablement strategies, product selling and training.
You serve as a strategy and subject matter expert on midmarket intelligence and dynamics, including market sizing, opportunity, industry insights and sales motion. You achieve segment market share and sales goals by partnering with the Demand Generation team to develop and execute end-to-end programmatic sales and marketing programs. You maximize marketing efforts through partnerships with Product Management, Sales Operations and the extended marketing team. You report directly to the Director of Midmarket Marketing Segments for goals and guidance.
- Competitive salary with bonus.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional 3%.
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.
What you will do:
- Drive revenue by leading the annual development of the GTM and business development strategy for the Spectrum Enterprise Midmarket segment.
- Inform product development and positioning, segment value propositions and client incentives using market, industry analyst and competitive research and insights.
- Develop targeting and segmentation, buying group personas and route-to-market designs based on dynamics such as firm site counts, industries and geographies.
- Partner with the client marketing demand generation team to nurture existing client relationships and tell great client stories.
- Differentiate Spectrum Enterprise in the marketplace by identifying competition and how to effectively position against it while driving channel and sales enablement and training.
- Work with Product Management, Product Marketing, Demand Generation and Sales to plan the marketing launches of new products and feature updates or releases.
- Guide program initiatives from inception to final reporting by serving as an active part of the cross-functional programmatic sales and marketing team.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing teams to translate product messaging and value proposition into relevant midmarket messaging and positioning that Demand Generation can use to create and execute on campaign narratives and copy for integrated digital inbound and outbound lead generation efforts.
- Manage and coordinate with the Demand Generation team to guide the operational design, implementation process and optimization of programs and campaigns for the midmarket segment.
- Contribute to the analysis of the sales funnel, actual revenue and the development of monthly and quarterly reviews versus target, forecast and market demand.
- Produce a wide variety of formats by partnering with Creative Production and Demand Generation teams, including content, product videos, social media and slide shares.
- Support sales leadership and management by owning and delivering the GTM content, product positioning and selling tools and strategies.
- Execute programs to launch, create visibility, establish baseline usage and increase engagement within the Sales organization.
- Improve sales by establishing and managing the midmarket program return on investment based on sales quota attainment correlated to sales representative usage and engagement.
- Expand into new markets by partnering with Strategy, Marketing Analytics and research teams to identify opportunities and adjacencies.
- Promote Spectrum Enterprise product knowledge and marketing strategies by working in tandem with Sales leadership.
- Build strong relationships with key industry technology organizations, forums and thought leaders to remain current on leading industry technology trends and developments.
Required keys for success:
- Five or more years of relevant leadership experience building and growing a high performing marketing or product management team larger than five team members.
- Five or more years of progressively responsible experience in product marketing of business-to-business (B2B), midmarket, enterprise and strategic and vertical markets serving enterprise clients.
- Demonstrated success driving product launches and GTM programs through direct field sales teams and alternate channel teams.
- Experience selling and supporting fiber network, managed and cloud services and solutions in the midmarket space.
- Knowledge of external markets, clients and internal capabilities to identify key target audiences and personas for buying groups across multiple decision-makers.
- Solid interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to gain buy-in and alignment across sales, product, technical, operations and executive stakeholders.
- Proven collaboration skills within function and across stakeholders.
- Product marketing experience, including product launch and promotion, GTM strategy development and execution, product and sales training development, client and market requirements and market research.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization.
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Familiar with Spectrum Enterprise products and services.
- Experience in business-to-business (B2B) marketing for midmarket accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required).
MGN350 297359-2 297359BR