Salesforce brings companies and customers together in the number one Customer Relationship Management platform.
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Alliances & Channels
The Partner Solutions Advisor (PSA) is a technical lead that supports the growth and scale of Salesforce’s strategic partners that recommend, deploy, and manage Salesforce. This role includes managing technical partner and presales activities across APAC/India specialising in Salesforce Platform and Architecture. The PSA team are experts at engaging, enabling, and supporting partner technologists in technical pre-sales and solution architecture activities to drive awareness, demand generation and innovation with Salesforce to drive sourced and influenced ACV growth. We invest in our partners to support and enhance the quality of solutions that our partners deliver to create successful outcomes for our customers.
The PSA will work closely with the Partner Account Managers, Partner Sales, and Direct Sales teams to develop a comprehensive technical business plan for the partnerships, including identifying, incubating, and bringing to market service/solution offerings based on Salesforce. Partner Asset creation is a key priority. The right candidate will have a consultative approach, be qualified on all elements of Salesforce technology and comfortable and competent to present and work with senior executives in the areas of strategic planning, solution development, technical business enablement and process management.
This role will be office and/or remote based with emphasis on in person collaboration with partner teams and remote virtual meetings. 10% travel may be required.
Key activities & Responsibilities:
- Provide oversight, guidance, and assistance during the partner’s sales and implementation process so that solutions adhere to implementation best practices to ensure mutual success
- Lead technical discussions with partners on the value Salesforce can provide to their clients
- Plan and participate in quarterly business reviews with Salesforce and partners executive sponsors
- Develop domain expertise and thought leadership regarding the partners’ current areas of focus as well as in new areas for expansion
- Define and deliver formal and informal technical training sessions for partner resources in increase the Solution Engineering capability within our partners
- Establish and maintain technical expertise on current and developing Salesforce products and technology
- Participate in Salesforce and Partner-led field events as requested
- Help develop partner collateral material in collaboration with sales and marketing
- Create technical content to show partners how to implement specific use cases or best practices for new technologies
- Support partner to build demos and proof of concepts to demonstrate various use cases for Salesforce Platform
- Direct and influenced revenue growth
- Support and focus on high-risk implementations of Emerging Products, Certifications gaps, and/or Industry/Sector experience
- Partner developed and driven go-to-market solution (Asset) offering they drive into the market and their customer base
- Collaborate with Partners to provide best practices, strategic guidance and to review key deliverables for the Proposal and Implementation Phase of Salesforce solutions (approach, architecture, staffing plans) to maximize customer success.
- Use comprehensive understanding of Salesforce platform to help partners achieve their business goals and outcomes by providing timely, proactive recommendations that will benefit partners’ ongoing investment in Salesforce
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills with demonstrated technical and/or functional aptitude, and ability to engage with both internal and external stakeholders
- Contribute and collaborate internally to the Salesforce team, share knowledge and best practices with team members, contribute to internal projects and initiatives and serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for specific technical, industry, or process areas.
- Participate in issues and advocate for partners during the triage and resolution of high severity cases, driving business reliability and partner/customer happiness.
- 7 to 20 years scoping, sizing, leading, and managing project implementation teams for enterprise-level, complex CRM projects, preferably in SFDC solutions (5 years or more)
- Experience and technical understanding of one or more Salesforce products/platforms (Core Clouds, Salesforce for Industries, Cross Cloud, CPQ, Billing, FSL, Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud)- highly recommended
- Solid understanding of the software development process and software design methodologies (coding experience is not required but useful). Hands-on experience of DevOps Chain tools would be advantageous.
- Salesforce certifications in at least the Core products (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, MC).
- Experience in technical sales through to implementation, preferably with broad experience and responsibility
- Experience building and managing solutions and enablement programs, including all program lifecycle aspects: business case creation and approval, high-level architecture definition, resource plans, education/communication plans, etc.
- Proficiency in Office solutions (MS, Google) especially on Excel/Google sheet and project management software.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills to review key Partner deliverables such as proposals, staffing plans, architectural recommendations
- Strong written, verbal communication and Presentation skills, executive level presence and experience in working in a client advisory role. Expertise facilitating virtual meetings and presenting to an executive level audience in a concise, inspirational and convincing manner
The following Salesforce.com certifications are preferred:
– Salesforce.com Certified Administrator
– Salesforce.com Certified Advanced Administrator
– Salesforce.com Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
– Salesforce.com Certified Service Cloud Consultant
– Salesforce.com Certified Platform App Builder
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we’re helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being named one of the FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For®” for 12 years in a row.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.