- Senior Federal Project Analyst - Arlington, VA
- Senior Program Cost Control Analyst - Chantilly, VA
- Federal Project Analyst I - Arlington, VA
- Senior Manager, Federal Project Management - Arlington, VA
- Senior Infrastructure Automation Engineer - Chantilly, VA
As a Upgrade Engagement Owner you will be accountable for the delivery of multiple projects across upgrade platforms. You will cultivate external client relationships and strategies to achieve business objectives. You will direct and support a team of associates responsible for delivering client upgrades. Be able to execute code and domain strategy for upgrade projects. You will manage project issues list; mitigating and resolving issues and risks, escalating as necessary. Also, you will implement process improvement strategies.
- At least 6 years of total combined related work experience and completed higher education including:
- At least 1 year of healthcare information technology (HCIT) consulting, HCIT support, project/program management, client relationship management and/or other client-facing or HCIT solution work experience
- At least 5 years of additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job and/or completed higher education
- Bachelor’s degree
- Willing to travel up to 20% as needed
- Currently reside in Kansas City metropolitan area, or reside near a major international airport
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
As a condition of employment, all US-based employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with additional client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.