- Senior Federal Project Analyst - Arlington, VA
- Senior Program Cost Control Analyst - Chantilly, VA
- Federal Project Analyst I - Arlington, VA
- Senior Manager, Federal Project Management - Arlington, VA
- Senior Infrastructure Automation Engineer - Chantilly, VA
As an Integration Architect you are accountable for leading integrated client engagements. You cultivate client relationships to achieve business objectives, coordinate design, system validation, and integration activities across solutions and venues of care. You will enable the execution of domain, issue, and change management strategies, and act as an escalation point for client and project integration risks.You also partner with engagement management team to ensure project deliverables and timelines are met in order to deliver value to the client as committed, and support internal and external client project teams in understanding, designing, and validating integration points across solutions. As a key member you will contribute to internal team value by participating in the Integration Architect community.
- At least 6 years of total combined related work experience and completed higher education, including:
- At least 1 year of healthcare information technology (HCIT) consulting, HCIT support and/or other client-facing or HCIT solution work experience
- At least 5 years of additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job and/or completed higher education
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
As a condition of employment, all US-based employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with additional client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.