As a Senior Marketing Coordinator on the Talent Acquisition team, you will support internal and external marketing plans, projects, and deliverables to promote the Cerner brand with candidates and community partners. You will work closely with Talent Acquisition global leaders to understand the workforce strategy in order to lead recruiting marketing projects, including internal and external communications (newsletters, social media, press releases, blogs, articles, etc.) and collateral materials. You will propose strategic marketing engagements based on brand and business strategy and prepare marketing materials. This role will provide an opportunity for you to collaborate cross-functionally with Talent Acquisition and enterprise Marketing and Communications teams and will help ensure you understand brand consistency across all projects and platforms as well as present opportunities for you to engage with multiple shareholders. You will also manage Talent Acquisition contracts, budgets, and sourcing platforms relationships.
- At least 5 years total combined higher education and related work experience, including:
- At least 1 year marketing work experience
- At least 4 years additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job and/or completed higher education
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing or related field
- At least 1 year experience in Human Resources or Talent Acquisition
- At least 1 year program management work experience
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, covid-19 vaccination, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.