Epsilon transforms analytics into tangible relationships for companies around the world, using digital marketing tech to inform strategy and branding that connects with clients on an emotional level.
Digital Account Manager
- Gain working knowledge of Epsilon’s People Cloud Messaging technology platform for Email segmentation and Journey building
- Leverage knowledge of technology capabilities to provide recommendations and solutions to clients including testing strategies, new program set-up, and implementation of new capabilities
- Provide management of day-to-day activities of components of marketing programs for client account by ensuring accurate, timely execution of projects
- Develops and maintains relationships with clients at appropriate levels through daily contact
- Possesses minute-by-minute knowledge of all work in progress
- Gains an understanding of the client’s business and product lines and utilizes that knowledge to establish credibility with client counterparts, and help drive recommendations based on the business goals
- Assists in the development of project schedules in conjunction with team
- Traffics projects internally ensuring proper approvals are obtained
- Coordinates or leads efforts with production team to ensure accuracy and quality of deliverables and obtains proper sign off
- Coordinates or Directs third party vendor services
- Prepares well-organized, clear and concise communications
- Responsible for Change Requests to notify team of scope changes
- Responsible for Alerting Management of any significance client changes or barriers that impact budget and/or timelines
- Works with relevant SME’s as necessary; collaboration
- Point of contact for the client; liaison to Epsilon; represent the client interests
- Driver of communication with client; expectation setting, ex: budget, timeline, scope
- Understand financial reporting and process; profit and loss management; may lead the efforts to create the content of the reports
- Responsible for day-to-day functions of our business, including: revenue processes, accounting, and reporting
- Estimating staffing and scoping for projects, including retainers and contracts
- Consistently strengthens and adds value to the client relationships
- Leverage knowledge of technology capabilities to provide recommendations and solutions to clients
- Thorough understanding of competitive landscape and development and application of leadership in area of expertise
Candidates should be located on the West Coast and be willing work Pacific Time hours.
When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon’s best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon has been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. Check out a few of these resources to learn more about what makes Epsilon so EPIC:
- Culture: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/our-culture-epsilon
- DE&I: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/diversity-equity-inclusion
- CSR: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/corporate-social-responsibility
- Life at Epsilon: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/epic-blog
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.