Epsilon transforms analytics into tangible relationships for companies around the world, using digital marketing tech to inform strategy and branding that connects with clients on an emotional level.
The Account Management Specialist supports the Sr. Account Manager, Lead/Account Manager with project management and program execution across internal cross teams while also providing our clients with exceptional service. In this role, the Account Management Specialist is accountable for the tactical execution of campaigns and development of promotional programs to allow us to maintain and optimize client revenue in an ROI-focused environment, ultimately to help grow market share.
Campaign Launch Execution, Process & Project Management:
- Demonstrate expertise in all Epsilon Account Management tools and processes
- Create and maintain project timelines
- Facilitate daily internal team coordination on tasks/program deliverable
- Assist in the execution of launches with cross-teams
- Perform Quality Assurance on campaign launches
Campaign Delivery & Performance:
- Monitor campaign activity to identify any potential opportunities/risks and optimize as needed
- Monitor program performance to proactively identify issues for resolution
- Manage performance/KPI reporting
- Manage and maintain client promotions and programs against the client marketing calendar
- Build and execute all client promotions in a timely and accurate manner
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university
- 1-3 years of in account management, project management and/or digital industry preferred
- Excellent client service acumen, presentation and writing skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Self-starter who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects
- Ability to learn quickly and think strategically
When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon’s best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon has been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. Check out a few of these resources to learn more about what makes Epsilon so EPIC:
· Culture: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/our-culture-epsilon
· DE&I: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/diversity-equity-inclusion
· CSR: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/corporate-social-responsibility
· Life at Epsilon: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/epic-blog
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.