Epsilon transforms analytics into tangible relationships for companies around the world, using digital marketing tech to inform strategy and branding that connects with clients on an emotional level.
CO Salary Range: USD 75,000.00 – 85,000.00 per year
The Senior Email Campaign Specialist will have experience in Digital Marketing with emphasis on client consultation services, whereby client requirements are evaluated and translated into cutting-edge, forward thinking platform related solutions.
- Building advanced platform related solutions for Tier 1 Clients.
- To include: project scope, specification documentation, campaign/program set-up, creation of test plans, QA, leading the Client in UAT process, program launch, and post deployment analysis.
- Oversee/lead new builds assisting Client, Client Services, and Technology leads.
- Ensuring seamless integration with creative coding
- Primary escalation contact for Client issues/questions related to advanced programs, intakes, and integrations.
- Maintain Client process and program documentation.
- Attend/Lead recurring Account meetings (internal and external)
- Working knowledge of Client’s business, goals/objectives, campaigns and how they use PeopleCloud Messaging products.
- Ensure successful deployment of key campaigns.
- Oversee cross functional builds while working alongside client teams.
- Provide exemplary customer service while setting and maintaining client expectations.
- Develop and implement client campaign processes.
- Provide ongoing business updates to key internal stakeholders.
Oversee email campaign lifecycle
- Act as primary point of contact for both Client and 3rd party vendor for all email campaigns.
- Capture and document campaign requirements and deliver to 3rd party deployment team.
- Participate in campaign QA and UAT process which includes:
- Proof reading, Email rendering, Brand guideline requirements
- CAN SPAM requirements, Audience validation
- Obtain required sign-off prior to all campaigns deploying
- Facilitate campaign approval process on behalf of Client and 3rd party vendors
- Generating required reports regarding campaign status.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Email Platforms is required
- 3+ years’ experience in email marketing or interactive marketing industry
- Experience with solution development, preferably within SDLC process
- Knowledge of HTML and/or scripting languages (ex Freemarker or PERL)
- Strong communication skills and the ability to translate and communicate technical business requirements
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize across client’s and or projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology, Business or Marketing or equivalent experience
Knowledge of SMS/MMS; Experience managing Short Codes
- Understanding of the relationship between aggregators, content providers, and platform providers
- Plans and oversees execution of content and promotional activities delivered through email, mobile SMS, mobile app, and push notifications.
- Owns day-to-day email/SMS communications activities including list growth and health, campaign set up, targeting and segmentation, tagging, deployment, troubleshooting of technical issues, and other aspects of email execution.
- Ideal candidate will have experience successfully deploying digital campaigns and implementing solutions within one or more email deployment platforms such as PCM(Harmony), DREAM, DREAM mail, SalesForce MC, Responsys, Etc.
Salary Range: $75,000.00 – $85,000.00
When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon’s best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon has been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. Check out a few of these resources to learn more about what makes Epsilon so EPIC:
- Culture: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/our-culture-epsilon
- DE&I: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/diversity-equity-inclusion
- CSR: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/corporate-social-responsibility
- Life at Epsilon: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/epic-blog
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.