Signify is the global leader in lighting products, systems and services, transforming how lighting is used to enhance the human experience in the places where people live and work.
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive while working in a fast-paced company. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career while transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
Working as a Key Account Manager at Signify is dynamic and fast paced. We strive to take a global business and adapt it to the local market for strong results, service, and ultimately appeasing our biggest asset, the customer.
We’re looking for a customer and results oriented Key Account Manager for NSW, who will be part of the Signify Professional Trade team in Australia. You will be responsible for building and fostering relationships with assigned accounts in the channel, to maximize sales and profitability across the market. Therefore, sales, business acumen, and relationship building & management must be in your DNA.
What you’ll do
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key personnel at assigned accounts
- Implement sales strategy with key accounts to drive sales growth and maximize profitability
- Meet AOP sales and margin targets
- Achieve revenue and margins for all key accounts
- Establish high levels of customer partnership and satisfaction
- Manage and maintain customer relationships, including responsibility for managing the deal pipeline
- Collaborate effectively and efficiently with colleagues and departments
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, Technology, or related field
- 5-years’ sales experience with proven track record in achieving targets in a complex and challenging environment
- Excellent communication and ability to engage well with employees at all levels of the organization
- The ability to pursue commercial opportunities with energy and discipline and to close deals despite challenges
- Energetic and results-driven personality
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personalized learning platform, free training and coaching
- Opportunity to buy Signify products with a discount
- Being part of a strong performing team that loves to have fun
What we promise
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
See#SignifyLifethrough the eyes of our employees!