Signify is the global leader in lighting products, systems and services, transforming how lighting is used to enhance the human experience in the places where people live and work.
We’re looking for a Customer Segment Manager LATAM to join our Signify Digital Solutions Americas LATAM team.
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career. Together, we’re transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
As a Customer Segment Manager LATAM you’ll be responsible for the product marketing for all Professional Luminaires.
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
What you’ll do
- Defines Segment vision and strategy for respected scope; reviews and approves program.
- Together with Market Teams, own, plan and execute BMC on BG Prof for LatAm.
- Definition of the strategy and goals: Product strategy & planning process, define and realize the marketing policy for the product creation unit, including budgeted targets, volume and profit, that can be realized with and through the defined sales channels.
- Product Creation Process by market research, the definition of commercial requirement specifications, product specifications, pricing requirements, etc.
- Long term product strategy with focus for short to mid-term product roadmap to achieve business goals.
- Set up and execute the agreed product roadmaps for the introduction of new products or updates and proper phasing-out of existing products, thereby Optimizing the offering in channel and related SKU complexity.
- Marketing strategy and planning for all of DDS products, systems and Services (as applicable).
- Reviews maturity and commits to Value Proposition. Sets directions for market introduction.
- Identify business opportunity, translate to comprehensive marketing strategy, and enable commercial organization to implement & develop the new opportunity.
- Supply Chain related activities such a s Demand Planning, MTS Inventory management, Exec S&OP.
- Responsible for the overall business delivery, Sales & Margin.
- Leads BMC discussions, Go to Market discussions and Calls.
- Leads Growth Call Planning & reviews with Customer Commercial Leaders.
- Sets pricing strategy, approves deviations, drive higher margin realization.
- Commits to FYS for Segment and drive actual achievement.
- Manages IGM and Profitability for all the DDS business.
- Collaborates with Market to define and optimize GTM strategy and drive execution across all channels.
- Leads the VoC in market execution for customers, influencers & end-users.
- Portfolio management responsibilities including Market Introductions and marketing support to create value, through identification and/or creation of customer needs, and BEST way(s) to market.
- Defining the target market/segment together with mapping customer decision journey.
- Define the marketing communication plan and budget and make sure that the MarCom deliverables. Gives strategic direction and collaborates in execution for marcom, campaigns, digital marketing agenda and events.
- Plan, build and maintain relations with key account or key users to stay connected to the developments and trends in the market.
- Support the country sales organization in major project acquisitions.
- Co-ordinate with country sales organization to get regular market (intelligence, competition activity, value map update, etc.) feedback.
- Drives cross category/ BU collaboration, strategic focus, and organization agility to maximize the performance.
- Defines required product capabilities for sales to drive performance.
- Regional scope: LATAM.
- Role: individual contributor.
- Define and drive the customer Segment Strategy with collaboration with the Commercial leaders and Customer Segment Managers.
- Drive the execution of the overall business strategy and go to market Structure, Pricing Strategy, Strategic Initiatives implementation, etc.
- Manage the Customer segment & Product Marketing Team, that define and manage portfolio management, roadmap planning and development.
- Product/Solution release & launches, supporting marcom material, pricing strategies, market research & intelligence.
- Coordination, deployment, and implementation of AOP plans with respective departments.
- Supporting the LATAM market organization in their Go-To-Market strategies, product/ solution, Technical Training, customer presentations to achieve set targets.
- Pricing Management across the value chain.
- New Product Introduction and Roadmap development.
- Bachelor’s degree completed.
- High experience in creating and driving Market Activation and defining different Go to Market strategies.
- An outside in perspective: Have strong competitor orientation and customer focus.
- Strong team player can influence cross-functionally.
- Possess a high degree of market savviness and knowledge of upstream processes.
- Hold advanced stakeholder management skills.
- FLUENT in English is MANDATORY.
*Location: this position can be based anywhere in Latin America.
What you’ll get in return…
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
See#SignifyLifethrough the eyes of our employees!
Who we are?
Signify is the world leader in lighting. We provide professional customers and consumers with quality, energy-efficient LED lighting. And our lights, when connected, bring data to devices, apps and people – redefining what light can do and how you use it. Today, our innovations, such as LiFi – internet connectivity through light – and UV-C, solar and horticultural lighting, contribute to a safer, smarter, more sustainable world.
We’re operating in 74 countries with 32,000 people worldwide.