Signify is the global leader in lighting products, systems and services, transforming how lighting is used to enhance the human experience in the places where people live and work.
We’re looking for a Key Account Manager to join our OEM UK&I team.
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career. Together, we’re transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
What you’ll do
- Responsible for developing and executing a Strategic Account Management vision/plan to enable profitable growth of Signify business with the account.
- Managing Key OEM accounts in UKI and responsible for maximizing sales opportunities.
- Managing the full sales process from proposition and planning to closing and progressively developing account plans to drive growth.
- Prospecting new OEM business with a view to on-boarding with Signify as well as engaging with technology specifiers to ensure our propositions are positioned strongly in the market.
- Fosters a Customer First and Radical Collaboration mindset and actions.
- At least 5 years of proven track record in key account management.
- Previous working experience within lighting/OEM sales.
- Understanding of Technology & Connected Systems.
- You bring disruptive and creative ideas that challenge the norm and create success in the market.
- Positive, self-motivating, professional and team player are attributes that define yourself.
What you’ll get in return…
- We role model Inclusive behavior & foster Diversity
- We drive a culture of continuous learning
- We build manager/leader capabilities
- We build culture of praise and recognition
- We involve employees in idea creation and decision making
- We actively endorse and support Corporate Social Responsibilities
- We drive sustainable change
- Competitive benefits including option buy/sell plus holidays, private medical insurance options
- We live and breathe our values – Customer First, Game Changer, Greater Together and Passion for Results
- We measure and implement actions to support employee engagement
- Competitive salary package including benefits such as holiday allowance, pension scheme, flexible working hours and family-friendly employment policies
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personalized learning platform, free training and coaching
- Opportunity to buy Signify products with discount
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees!