Signify is the global leader in lighting products, systems and services, transforming how lighting is used to enhance the human experience in the places where people live and work.
We’re looking for a Key Account Manager End User to join our Office and Industry team in the UK.
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive while working in a fast-paced company. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career while transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more! Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
As a Key Account Manager End User, you’ll be responsible for building and fostering relationships with selected key accounts to maximize, profitability and customer satisfaction with these accounts.
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
What you’ll do
- Define an account strategy that drives profitable high growth opportunities for Signify as well as operationally managing the execution.
- Responsible for developing and executing a Strategic Account Management vision/plan to enable profitable growth of Signify business with the account.
- Accountable for entire business with the named account, personally driving most important transactions.
- Maximizes sales opportunities by increasing Signify’s share of wallet.
- Drives for high levels of customer satisfaction during opportunity development.
- Effectively engages customers in value creation beyond lighting.
- Participates in customer and/or industry events as needed.
- Fosters a Customer First and Radical Collaboration mindset and actions.
- Collaborates effectively with project team members to deliver timely, relevant solutions to customers.
- At least 5 years of proven track record in key account management and consultative selling principles in a fast-paced technology industry.
- 5+ years of strong history of quota achievement with stellar experience presenting products & services to accounts.
- 3+ years of value-based selling in a market/customer facing role.
- Understanding of Technology/Software & Connectivity domains.
What you’ll get in return…
- Werole modelInclusivebehaviour &foster Diversity
- We drive a culture ofcontinuous learning
- Webuildmanager/leader capabilities
- We build culture ofpraise and recognition
- Weinvolve employeesin idea creation and decision making
- We actively endorse and supportCorporate Social Responsibilities
- Wedrive sustainable change
- Competitive benefitsincluding option buy/sell plus holidays, private medical insurance options
- Welive and breathe our values– Customer First, Game Changer, Greater Together and Passion for Results
- We measure and implement actions tosupport employee engagement
- Competitive salary package including benefits such as holiday allowance, pension scheme, flexible working hours and family-friendly employment policies
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personalized learning platform, free training and coaching
- Opportunity to buy Signify products with discount
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
See#SignifyLifethrough the eyes of our employees!