- Amazon SEM/PPC Specialist - Quezon City, Metro Manila
- Amazon Listing Graphic Designer - Manila City, Metro Manila
- Cloud Analyst - Amazon (AWS) - Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila
- Amazon, E-commerce & Marketing Blog Writer - Manila City, Metro Manila
- URGENT REQUIREMENT for AMAZON WEB SERVICES / P50,000 and above Salary~ - Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Do you love to work with customers and help them solve challenges using technology? Would you like to join one of the fastest-growing organizations within Amazon Web Services (AWS)?
AWS Enterprise Support team is seeking Customer Advisors or “Technical Account Managers (TAMs)” to join our Enterprise Support team in Philippines. TAMs are advocates for their customers and work closely with them to provide support and advice on how they can leverage the most value from AWS. You will work with some of the best and brightest, while developing your skills and furthering your career within one of the most innovative and progressive technology companies.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with some of the most exciting businesses in Philippines. These range from rising startups building their business from scratch through to large enterprises going through significant transformation.
- Build customer support strategies that help customers leverage value from AWS and actively work to reduce their AWS bills
- Own your customer’s end-to-end support experience, working with product teams and local leadership to unblock challenges
- Become an expert on AWS and deepen your skills in cloud computing
- Work autonomously and passionately to create positive customer outcomes
Key job responsibilities
Act as a single point of contact to AWS customers who have purchased Enterprise support
Make recommendations on how AWS offerings fit in the company strategy and architecture
Complete analysis and present periodic reviews of operational performance to customer
Provide detailed reviews of service disruptions, metrics, detailed prelaunch planning
Champion and advocate for customer requirements within AWS (e.g. feature request)
Participate in weekly and monthly customer meetings (onsite or via phone)
Has access and knows how to use all key customer resolution tools across all service groups to facilitate rapid resolution of customer concerns
Work with some of the leading technologists around the world
Work directly with Amazon Web Service engineers to ensure that customer issues are resolved as expediently as possible
- Internal Or External customer-facing experience
- 5+ years’ work experience in a technical environment
- Expertise in two or more technical domains (e.g. System administration, networking, programming, dev ops, security, compute, storage, databases, big data, analytics, etc.)
- Naturally curious with a high learning drive
- Experience in one or more functional domain (e.g. architecture, operations, technical implementation, consulting)
- Qualifications in Cloud/ Engineering/ Mathematics or other relevant certifications.
Amazon Web Services is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.