- Relationship Banker Safe 19th Ave & Bethany - Phoenix, AZ
- Personal Banker SAFE East Awhatukee - Phoenix, AZ
- Associate Customer Success Representative - Credit Card - Phoenix, AZ
- Branch Premier Banker (SAFE) - Phoenix, AZ
- BILINGUAL Associate Customer Success Representative - Credit Card - Phoenix, AZ
wellsfargo Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is a diversified community-based financial services company with a vision to satisfy customer’s financial needs and help them succeed financially.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Business Execution Consultant in Credit Card & Merchant Services as part of Strategic Execution. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
In this role, you will:
- Lead cross functional teams to strategize, plan, and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives
- Drive accountability for assigned initiatives, limit risk exposure, and create efficiencies as appropriate
- Review strategic approaches and effectiveness of support function and business performance
- Perform assessments through fact finding and data requiring creative approaches to solving complex issues, and develop appropriate solutions or recommendations
- Make decisions in highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of business group’s functional area or products, facilitate decision making and issue resolution, and support implementation of developed solutions and plans
- Collaborate and consult with members of the Business Execution team and team leaders to drive strategic initiatives
- Influence, guide and lead less experienced Strategy and Execution staff within the group
- Lead complex, high risk, and urgent initiatives in partnership with LOB SMEs and Controls
- Monitor complex initiatives and provide risk management consulting to support the business in designing and implementing risk-mitigation strategies
- Line of Business central point of contact to monitor, measure, evaluate, and report on statuses of high-risk, urgent initiatives in flight
- Partner with LOB SMEs and Controls to develop or enhance processes and controls based on root cause analysis and gaps identified as a result of an urgent unplanned initiative
Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Management Consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Experience managing highly complex and unplanned events
- Experience in presenting to executive and senior leaders
- Ability to communicate effectively through written and verbal communication
- 5+ years of experience in a risk or control role
- Previous experience with issue management
- Strong understanding of the implementation process from inception to implementation and support
- Excellent meeting facilitation and participation skills with the ability to bring diverse groups together to accomplish a common goal
- Strong relationship management skills and the ability to develop partnerships with key business partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with all level of management
- Proven leadership skills and ability to mentor other issue leads as needed
- Analytical skills focused on problem solving, process improvement, and customer impact in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to influence and drive discussions forward
- Working knowledge of Card, Cobrand, Card Small Business, and operational support within those products
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.