Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon is looking for a smart and ambitious Seller Consultant to join its China team, focusing on expanding CN Sellers’ business to Australia. The objective of this role is to give facilitation to CN sellers to help them quickly onboard new marketplaces, by offering them necessary business guidance and removing potential barriers for them. You will also be responsible to ensure our Sellers to adopt our internal tools, related to logistics, traffic driving, business report analysis etc., to better grow their business with us, and provide the best possible experiences to our end customers.
You are anticipated to participate in/or lead initiatives/projects with cross function teams to improve both internal teams’ efficiencies and external Customer and Seller experiences, such as Seller quality, Seller onboarding and delivery experiences etc. And you are also expected to handle key strategic accounts and famous brands which tend to have much more business complexities than normal Sellers.
The successful account manager will:
- Drive program adoption with strategic seller cohort across tools and services
- Assist sellers with complex issues
- Meet or exceed targets for strategic seller account management
- Relay market needs and requirements back to internal Amazon teams including Product Management, Technical and Category Management teams.
- Analyze industry and Amazon internal data to understand competitive landscape across multiple categories and identify customer trends
- Identify and manages projects to improve customer and seller experience, working closely with internal and external teams
- Drive business reviews with sellers and do analysis to understand sales trends and drivers and develop recommendations on how to grow the business.
- Develop a thorough understanding of assigned product/industry category, including seasonality and global business trends/events, and continually monitor competitor/industry developments
- Show super strong competency in delivering result, bias for actions, dive deep, ownership, earn trust and customer obsession
- 3+ years relevant experience in the retail and / or related industries, with a proven track record of managing relationships and / or projects
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to independently deal with relevant tools (Excel, other internal tools)
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects – work prioritization, planning and task delegation
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Proficiency in oral and written English
- Bachelor degree or above
- Previous working experience in Apparel, Consumer Electronics & Home industries
- Oversea experience in studying and living