At ServiceNow, we deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity.
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re on the 2021 list of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies®.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Negotiate all facets of renewal contracts. Develop win/win negotiation strategies that maximize contract value while enhancing the customer relationship and the value they are realizing from ServiceNow.
- Identify customer needs and demonstrate account management capabilities to guide renewal closure.
- Maintain an understanding of ServiceNow licensing models to provide both sales and customers assistance in licensing discussions.
- Monitor customer health metrics to identify risks. Develop risk mitigation strategies and guide appropriate actions with partner teams.
- Work with wider team to provide regular and accurate updates on renewal status to management and escalate when needed.
- Engage customer in conversations around renewal readiness, timing and general customer needs.
- Connect with customers on multi-year contracts to ensure continued engagement and customer value realization.
- Present renewal proposal(s) and options to customer and notify customer of upcoming contract expiration.
- Work with Legal, Deals Desk and Sales Operations to resolve complex issues regarding approval and finalization of executable OF.
- Partner with our Customer Success organization to review customer value achievement to achieve customer product adoption and high use.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 5+ years demonstrated success in a Renewal Account Management or Customer Success capacity.
- Experience leading customer retention and adoption of a SaaS product for complex accounts/territories.
- Advanced proficiency with contract renewal processes.
- Experience building relationships with peers and partners.
- Excellent customer management skills; including sales, account management, and customer service.
- Personal initiative to identify areas of process improvement and efficiency.
- Strong work ethic and quota achievement.
- Deep expertise with a SaaS model focused on enterprise software preferred.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.