At ServiceNow, we deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity.
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re on the 2021 list of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies®.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
ServiceNow makes work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and products streamline and simplify how work gets done. We are the fastest-growing enterprise cloud software company in the world and have been recognized by Forbes as the #1 most innovative company (https://bit.ly/2LYJzRE). For us, this is just the start.
To continue our rapid growth, we have created a role within the Marketing Transformation team that will champion, lead, and execute organizational change management plans and build capabilities. These critical capabilities will enable us to grow and scale the business healthily and sustainably and will accelerate the delivery value on ServiceNow’s highest priority, most complex strategic initiatives in Marketing.
As a Senior Organizational Change Manager, you will lead and support organizational change management for large, complex, Marketing-wide transformation initiatives. The ideal candidate is a results-oriented leader with both strategic and operational experience in a high-growth organization who can create and execute change strategies for the most complex initiatives.
What you get to do in this role:
- Create and implement people-centered change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and drive accelerated time to value
- Deliver agile and scalable approaches to change planning and execution
- Establish and maintain relationships with senior leaders across Marketing, ensuring alignment with transformation initiatives’ objectives
- Provide insight and manage coordinated change impacts across the impacted organizations and stakeholders
- Conduct impact, stakeholder, and organization analyses to determine the transformation initiative’s scope, change impact, and receptivity
- Establish dashboards to drive transparency and traceability of people readiness and change success measures, as well as to inform key decisions
- Define and manage stakeholders, their engagement, and communications throughout the programs
- Lead in the identification of organization impacts from process, policy, data, talent, and technology changes and ensure inclusion of these in program plans.
- Build change management plans that are aligned to overall program plans and are designed to guide audiences through the change phases, including all sponsor, people manager, training, communications, and support activities required to successfully implement the change
- Define training needs related to change initiatives, determine content required for each stakeholder group, partner with subject matter experts to develop content, and drive training delivery
- Build communications necessary to ensure that impacted stakeholders are kept apprised of the upcoming milestones and the change impacts are understood, partnering closely with internal communications teams for a cohesive and consistent approach to transformation messages
- Serve as a liaison with groups to facilitate program communications, including customers, partners, and employees
- Educate business partners and program managers about the value of change management and engage the community of change practitioners across the organization
To be successful in this role you have:
- 8+ years of professional experience in Organizational Change Management
- Prosci Change Management Practitioner certified
- Significant practitioner experience on large transformations in a fast-paced IT environment is a MUST
- Expertise driving culture transformation, including shifts in values, behaviors, and ways of working while improving the employee experience and engagement
- Significant expertise supporting and leading cross-functional and complex strategic programs.
- Energetic self-starter with a proven track record for getting things done in a high-growth, fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Highly skilled at building trusted relationships and influencing others, particularly with executive leadership teams
- Proven ability to collaborate with and influence both leadership and working teams, demonstrating authority and credibility to act, make sound decisions and drive alignment
- Strong understanding of the ‘heart of the business’ and experience working directly or indirectly with various business functions and multiple aspects of the business value chain, from business and product development to downstream support operations
- Ability to think strategically, understand the big picture and connect the dots between strategy and operational priorities, as well as translate the strategy into effective execution and tangible outcomes
- Creative thinking, flexibility, and adaptability, with the ability to bring new ideas and approaches to the table, as well as the ability to tailor the approach to meet ServiceNow’s needs and quickly pivot as business circumstances evolve
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.