Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Would you like to work with some of the Israeli most innovative AWS consulting partners? Would you like to help a range of different AWS partners grow and improve their capabilities on AWS?
As a Partner Solution Architect focused on the Israeli market within Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of AWS across the partner community. Working backwards from customer business challenges, you will define partner technical enablement strategies which enable our customers and partners to become more successful on AWS.
Working with partners is a team effort that will require influence and coordination with many senior stakeholders within partners and AWS. You should be just as comfortable talking storage and networking with the Head of Infrastructure or Continuous Deployment with the DevOps team, TCO with the CFO, and cloud strategy with the CIO.
The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate:
• Deep technical skills in Solution Architecture and Cloud Computing
• Customer facing skills, ideally gained within a partner organisation.
• A demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, & technical challenges.
• The right person will possess significant hands-on implementation or consulting experience with a proven record of effective collaborations across multiple organizations, ideally a partner organisation.
• Deep technical skills in Solution Architecture and Cloud Computing.
• A demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Expertise in one or more of the following is desirable: DevOps, Serverless, Networking, Security, Storage, Databases, IOT, AI/ML, Cloud Migration and IT Transformation.
• Experience and understanding of the business dynamics of system integrators or technology consulting companies.
• Pre-sales and delivery experience with enterprise customers and/or partners.
• Visible IT Industry thought leadership on topics related to enterprise IT infrastructure including public presentations, webinars, white papers and blogs is desirable.
• Cloud and/or AWS experience; AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Level.
• BA/BS degree is highly desired.