Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Come and build the future of entertainment with us. Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching?
Prime Video is a premium streaming service that offers customers a vast collection of online entertainment, with the ease of finding what they love to watch in one place. We offer thousands of popular movies and TV shows from Originals and Exclusive content to exciting live sports events. We also offer our members the opportunity to subscribe to add-on channels and to rent or buy new release movies and TV box sets on the Prime Video Store. Prime Video is a fast-paced, growth business available in over 240 countries and territories worldwide. The team works in a dynamic environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, then please read on.
We are seeking an innovative, results-oriented marketer to support our Outbound and Onsite customer engagement programs. If you are passionate about delving into new ideas and creating solutions to step-change our customer experience, then this could be the place for you!
To be successful in the role you will have a mix of digital marketing and product management skills, as well as a strong desire to scale through innovation and automation.
Key job responsibilities
• Own program management, reporting, and optimization across relevant marketing touch points.
• Collaborate with tech teams to deploy and deliver roadmaps and new functionality.
• Devise test and learn plans to improve performance for our key customer cohorts.
• Partner with wider Amazon marketing teams to adopt, improve and scale existing solutions.
- Professional experience in marketing or marketing research
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to stakeholders
• Passion for digital entertainment and interest in the TV/Film industry
• Experience managing large-scale marketing programs
• Resourceful problem-solver with ability to think creatively and excel in an ambiguous environment
• Experience delivering testing roadmaps
• Proven stakeholder management experience
• Pan-European marketing experience
• Knowledge of merchandising tools (including Content Symphony and/or Sonata), targeting via Bullseye and weblab testing
• Basic knowledge of SQL is a plus
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.