Gap Inc. operates Gap, Banana Republic, Intermix, and Athleta brands—offering quality clothing and accessories for men, women, and children on an international scale.
For the past 22 years, we’ve committed ourselves and our brand to a single aim: to empower all women and girls. Inspiration. Collaboration. Connection. Inclusivity. It’s what we do best, and we’re on the hunt for people who share our passion for leading an active lifestyle, growing personally as well as professionally, and creating game-changing products and experiences.
We use business as a force for good by putting people and the planet right up there with profit, which is why Athleta is a certified B Corp. Ready to make a move? Join us. Because we know that alone we’re strong, but together we’re unstoppable.
About the Role
In service of its mission, Athleta created AthletaWell – a new digital-first community dedicated to helping women thrive as they navigate the many facets of womanhood and female wellbeing. AthletaWell invites members to connect with vetted female wellbeing experts and other members through shared experiences and learning. It’s Athleta’s response to the customer’s need for connection and support when it comes to achieving their wellness goals – at every lifestage.
What You’ll Do
- Help develop and drive AthletaWell’s content partnerships strategy including: (1) identifying the types of partners to engage, (2) sourcing and evaluating partner opportunities, (3) determining and negotiating terms, and (4) running the day-to-day management of each partnership.
- Serve as the main contact and manager of all AthletaWell content partnerships with the goal of nurturing and effectively growing these relationships and the value they deliver back to AthletaWell.
- Partner closely with the Manager of Content & Programming to ensure partnerships deliver back on AthletaWell’s Content strategy and driving results.
- Take over as the new partner lead for obe Fitness – Athleta’s first-ever enterprise-wide partnership. Specifically, ensure obe is helping deliver on the terms of the contract that specifically apply to AthletaWell, and look for new ways to partner and drive value.
- As new enterprise-wide, strategic partnerships form, partner with Athleta’s Strategic Partnerships Team to determine how best to integrate AthletaWell into the partner terms.
- Collaborate with Athleta Digital and Brand Marketing teams to secure and execute cross-promotional opportunities related to AthletaWell Guides and Partnerships.
Who You Are
- 7+ years of experience identifying and executing strategic partnerships for brands, ideally in the female wellbeing space
- Have successfully managed partnerships from sourcing to contract to execution
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results through coaching, innovation, and accountability
- Quick learner and resourceful; able to prioritize effectively
- Strong verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Outstanding collaboration and project management skills, including demonstrated track record in managing complex projects across functional lines
- High level of ownership, accountability, initiative, and drive
- Proactive, with a very strong attention to detail, and a creative approach to problem-solving
- Experience in budget planning and management
- Excellent interpersonal and people leadership
Benefits at Athleta
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- See more of the benefits we offer.
For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the seventeenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2021 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the fourth year in a row.