Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Want to change the way people watch TV? Help create the future of digital entertainment with Amazon. Prime Video is seeking an experienced marketing manager to help drive subscriber acquisition, engagement, and retention for Prime Video Channels, the service that lets Prime members add subscriptions like HBO, CBS, SHOWTIME, STARZ, and more, all with no cable subscription necessary. The Prime Video team comprises individuals who are all obsessively focused on one mission: to give consumers the world’s best-in-class digital video customer experience. Prime Video delivers an entertainment destination unlike any otherfast, reliable, personal, effortless, and delightful.
We are searching for an In-App Marketing Manager focused on the customer experience (CX) within the PV Storefront. The person in role will become our team’s expert on Channels live and linear programming, responsible for driving a best in class customer experience by designing and implementing marketing campaigns for Prime Video content with an eye toward targeting, messaging, and segmentation to increase engagement rates across our customer base. The In-App Marketing Manager will also build the business case and influence new product features in partnership with the product and technical teams. This role works closely with internal teams and across multiple functional areas including product management, product marketing, media, vendor management, design and marketing.
The ideal candidate will have sharp instincts for compelling merchandising and promotions, aptitude for data analysis, and a passion for continuous improvement through testing. Our environment is fast-paced and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, and comfortable working autonomously in a deadline-driven work environment. If you are excited about delivering world-class entertainment experiences to our customers, this is the job for you.
Key job responsibilities
Responsibilities will include:
• Influencing overall product roadmaps and work closely with engineering to test and roll out new features
• Crafting and executing promotional events and bespoke content launches in partnership with marketing and content acquisition teams
• Identifying opportunities for content efficiency and automation and working cross-functionally to implement them
• Contributing to the development and testing of new customer-facing product features
• Campaign/Content ownership of multiple series and movie launches, partnering closely with cross-functional marketing managers and launch leads to deliver results
• Creating, scheduling and QAing individual content campaigns to the Prime Video homepages across website, living room devices and mobile devices, including regular new content launches and seasonal promotional campaigns
• Optimizing storefront content campaigns, messaging and navigation through frequent testing and data analysis, documenting the results and sharing best practices
• Analyzing data to identify customer segmentation strategies to utilize when launching promotions on our storefront or when informing algorithms to automate and scale our efforts
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional programs or marketing campaigns from concept to completion
- 4+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
- Proven experience managing large amounts of data, including customer segments and online campaign metrics
- Ambitious, action-oriented self-starter with demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and execute to get the job done
- Strong drive for results, with the ability to manage independently and take calculated risks
- Attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability to build strategic relationships with and influence stakeholders at multiple levels of an organization to deliver complex projects
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills, with an ability to clearly convey key insights from analysis
- Strong bias for data-driven decision-making and experience in influencing technical and non-technical partners
- Comfort with diving deep with technical product teams to understand value drivers for customers
- Effective executive communication style, as demonstrated in both written and verbal formats
- Project management experience and fanatical attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial spirit/ability and eagerness to try different things with minimal direction
- Analytical thinking abilities shown to drive metrics and benchmarks to ensure continuous improvement
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.