As the leading destination for short-form mobile video, TikTok’s mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is the leading destination for entertainment. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
As a Brand Strategy Partner, you will be responsible for insight and outcome driven thought leadership for the NA market. You will be the beacon of our industry voice and the stories we tell clients, agencies and industry partners; our Brand Strategy team supports the sales team in developing and pitching holistic, integrated campaigns to a diverse portfolio of clients. You will partner with our Sales and Client Solutions team to help articulate TikTok for Business’s value proposition for brands and develop creative solutions that result in effective, breakthrough communication around our commercial products and solutions.
Our ideal candidate is creative, analytical and curious but is first and foremost a visionary strategist with seasoned experience working with brands. They are a gifted storyteller, with the ability to translate insights into a clear narrative that are ownable to TikTok. They have an appetite for learning and are comfortable working outside their primary skill set and comfort zone. This team educates and inspires our advertising brands about the opportunity on TikTok, so the best candidate will be passionate about developing strategic points of view and narratives that get marketers to lean in and succeed on the platform.
– Be the beacon of our industry voice and the stories we tell clients, agencies and industry partners
– Partner with Marketing Science to turn research into insights that inspire the advertising industry to take action
– Partner with Vertical Marketing Strategy on research needs, identifying and enrolling vertical marketing so that our audience narratives are easily customized and are actionable for verticals
– Develop scaled/scalable solutions to educate the market, industry & client partners on TikTok For Business value proposition
– Lead strategic planning initiatives including deck writing, budget and channel allocation and audience development
– Develop industry narratives to articulate TikTok’s value proposition to advertisers, focused on brand, media, and creative agencies
– Work with cross-functional teams for integrated marketing projects
– At least 10-15 years of relevant experience in digital media and marketing at an agency, publisher or technology platform
– Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
– Excellent skills in Google Slides/Microsoft Powerpoint
– Knowledge of media channels, TikTok’s role in the media mix, the media landscape overall
– Strong understanding of digital marketing, especially the traditional and emerging landscape
– Excellent communication skills in person, over email and on the phone
– Self-starter, fast learner who is detail-oriented and has critical thinking
– Ability to work independently and as a team across different departments
– Knowledge of digital third-party, measuring content and media verification partners
Bonus if you have…
– Experience working in tech/with tech products
– Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
– Experience working with global partners in different time zones & cultures
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or accommodation, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org