• Flexible Working – Full Time, Part Time and Casual positions available
• Based in beautiful Queenstown
• Supportive, friendly and caring culture
• Entry Level role with training provided
• Big international company with opportunity to move internally
With our borders open and tourists headed over to our ski-slopes, we are ramping up to deliver exceptional Customer Service. As a result we have multiple positions available and are looking for Rental Operations Agents to be be involved in various aspects of our business.
About the Role
You will get the best of both worlds in this role, firstly by interacting with our customers at the counter, marketing products and services, completing rental bookings. On the other hand you will be inspecting vehicles for damages and cleaning these cars in the wash bay so they are ready for our customers.
What you’ll do
- Interact with our customers face to face, promoting our brand
- Completing rental transactions, contracts and bookings
- Preparing the interior and exterior of our vehicles in accordance with company standards
- Inspecting vehicles for any damages that occurred during the previous rentals
What we’re looking for
- Applicants must have a full and valid driver’s licence
- Able to work a 40 hour shift Monday to Sunday 8am to 5pm on a rotating roster (generally 2-3 days front of house and 2-3 days back of house).
- Previous experience within retail, hospitality, customer service or similar role.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while delivery exceptional customer service
- Ability to follow procedures and adhere to company guidelines and standards
- Comfortable learning and using various computer systems to accurately input rental information
Benefits and Perks
- $24.30 per hour.
- Uniform and parking provided.
- Wellbeing programme incl. life insurance, discounted health insurance and superannuation options.
- Employee discounts on car rental across Avis Budget Group and our partners including access to discounts and offers from retailers and big brands.
- Full training provided to help you achieve your goals & reach your potential.
If you would like the opportunity to represent our leading brand, then we want to hear from you! To put an application forward, please click Apply.
About Avis Budget Group
We don’t just rent cars. We’re changing the way people move. Across our world-famous brands – Avis, Budget, Zipcar, and Apex – we’re leading the way for the global mobility industry.
Our brands represent a mobility ecosystem of more than 11,000 locations in approximately 180 countries. With more than 70 years of experience in managing global fleets and with one of the largest fleets of connected cars in the world, we are committed to innovation and are moving the future of mobility forward.