Aramark is looking for a seasoned insights professional who is passionate about fueling growth through the analysis and synthesis of industry, market, and consumer data. This position contributes to Aramark’s success as a highly valued partner to our Education Segment (focused on clients in Higher Education and overseeing the K-12 Segment) by integrating primary & secondary research, industry insights, market segment & geographical information, plus consumer data to support solutions programming. This role will assist demonstrating our deep understanding of client & consumers’ needs, and the market we serve, actively supporting Higher Education new sales and retention personnel and process providing insights & data to tailor approach & offer with established proof points.
Specific responsibilities for the Senior Manager Marketing Insights and Analytics, Education (primary support to K-12 business).
In partnership with the Senior Manager, Insights and Analytics- Education/Higher Ed and focus on Retention and Growth Identify needs for primary & secondary research for the K-12 business
- Develop process for insight & information gathering
Determine deliverable framework and communication format & cadence
• Develop, program, deploy and analyze primary research (aggregate & individual) including quantitative & qualitative
• Manage 3rd party research partners when engaged for Education projects
• Source & synthesize secondary insights (industry, market, consumer, trends, local)
• Work closely with Aramark partners, suppliers, and other Higher Education & functional team members to gather data and extract meaningful and actionable insights
• Create case studies & proof points that demonstrate overall expertise or specific outcomes
• Craft required deliverables & communicate findings in a visually engaging and storytelling fashion
• Present relevant findings and implications directly to clients, demonstrating subject matter expertise in support of sales & retention activities
• Perform Ad Hoc research & analysis as required by business needs
This position will report to the Senior Manager, Insights and Analytics- Education/Higher Ed within the Corporate Marketing team, working closely with Line of Business Growth and Retention Organizations and in matrix with other marketing team members.
The ideal candidate will have the following professional experience and skills:
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in market research, insights, analytics, sales or marketing roles
• Bachelor’s in Marketing, business, or related field
• Demonstrated ability to tie insights & research to business strategy & customer solutions
• Expertise and passion in mining and synthesizing primary data & secondary research and translating into an impactful storyline with actionable insights and recommendations
• Expertise in working with large data sets, raw data, cleaning/coding data in Excel, consumer panel management/databases (eg, Qualtrics), experience in statistical analysis and ability to conduct it.
• Experience with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Qliksense)
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Clear, concise and well-organized writing skills
• Strong leadership skills, with the ability to lead and motivate direct report(s) and successfully collaborate with other teammates from the Insights and Analytics Team
• Ability to interface with all levels of employees, including executives
• Experience working within cross-function teams in a matrix organization preferred
• Excellent Excel skills and strong computer skills in Word and PowerPoint with an attention to detail
• Analytical and critical thinking mindset.
• Spirit of curiosity and “how stuff works”
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
• Ability to function autonomously, be a self-directed and self-motivated, dynamic, and decisive
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you’re pursuing – a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work – our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.