Storable makes software that helps storage operators do more: more revenue, more control, more of what they need to run a better business.
Policy Services Administrator
The Policy Services Administrator acts as an insurance service representative to process insurance applications and issue policies to clients. This person will also act in a team environment as a liaison between clients and third parties consisting of State Insurance Departments, Insurance Companies, etc. in order for clients to be licensed as required by state law.
- All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis and you must reside in the following states: AL, AZ, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, MD, MI, MO, MS, NC, NE, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WY
What you will do every day:
- Preparing Certificates of Insurance/Summaries of Coverage (policy documents) as requested for emailing or mailing.
- Oversee and manage the day-to-day participation form email boxes
- Inputting certificate holder data into the database
- Communicate with facilities/training department as needed to assist in accurate completion of forms
- Manage forms for master policies when ready to issue or updates are needed
- Complete quarterly requirements for enterprise accounts
- Answer certificate holders/clients’ policy questions (phone & email)
- Maintain email boxes within 24-hour response time during week
- Manage terminations through the process and follow compliance regulations
- Prepare termination letters for Director of Insurance Services to sign
- Assist with maintaining a central brochure database and complete/request minor updates as needed to marketing materials
- Assist managing the switchboard as needed for overflow of calls and backup to the lead operator
- Work with our partners to assist with completing renewals of licenses to remain compliant with state regulations
What you need to bring to the table:
- Property & Casualty insurance license is required
- CISR certification is desired
- Google Suite
- Microsoft Excel
- Superior organizational skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Exceptional verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of common business structures
- Experience with CRM software is helpful
- Knowledge of Agency Management Software
- Detail oriented
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Dedication to completing tasks in a timely manner
- Ability and desire to learn new things
At Storable, we believe storage operators should have one partner they can trust to help you get the results they need for their business. That’s why we’ve built the industry’s first fully integrated platform that offers facility management software, facility websites, marketing programs and services, payments, and deeply integrated tenant insurance capabilities all in one solution.
We leverage our platform in combination with our over 25 years of storage industry expertise to help our thousands of storage customers achieve their tenant experience and operational efficiency objectives every single day
- Generous health coverage for you and your family, including short- and long-term disability coverage, 401(k) and HSA matching, two-times base salary company-provided life insurance, emergency loans, legal coverage and more.
- Engage remotely! Since 2020, we’ve transitioned to a fully distributed environment but that doesn’t mean we’re not connected. We continue to run regular contests, trivia games and remote happy hours!
- Instant-access and flexible vacation. We trust you, so we have a ‘take what you need’ vacation policy. No waiting to use it or need for accruals.
- Do More, Be More – Company rewards and recognition that add up and can be redeemed for personalized gifts and experiences! We’ve had Storriors buy themselves a Peloton, travel to Mexico and redo their back patio among other things.
- Company anniversaries, birthdays, weddings, adding children to a family, first-time home buyers and more are celebrated.
- We encourage you to get active in the community by joining one of our offsite volunteer and community service events and by using volunteer PTO time.
- Self-care matters, so we offer the opportunity to take a load-off and enjoy a mental health day outside of your normal PTO time.
- Fully-paid parental leave: 12 and 6 weeks for primary and secondary caregivers respectively.
- ’Paw’ternity Leave and Pet Bereavement – we understand that pets are a part of the family and have generous time-off policies, which honor that commitment.
- Caregiver Leave: four weeks of fully paid time away from work to take care of aging dependents or family members, if needed.
- Monthly home data stipend added directly to your paychecks to help cover the cost of home internet, plus a new hire home office sign-on bonus of $250.
Storable is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Storable will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.