Johnson & Johnson
Cutting-edge science, digital technology, and new ways of thinking are improving how people are cared for around the world, and Johnson & Johnson is at the forefront.
Janssen Global Services, LLC a company of Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Director, Global Strategic Marketing, Leukemia/Lymphoma located in Raritan, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to build a world without disease. Redefining lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Global Services, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies
The Director, Global Strategic Marketing will be responsible for key priorities in advancing commercial objectives for a leading Janssen brand in Leukemia/Lymphoma reporting to the Global Marketing Leader.
The Director, Global Strategic Marketing will be responsible for several areas including but not limited to:
- Coordinating with Janssen business regions to develop and implement commercial strategies, tactics, and messaging
- Partnering with R&D and Regulatory to bring commercial insight, develop/strengthen the Target Product Profile (TPP), and implement the broader vision for Janssen’s leadership in Leukemia/Lymphoma
- Collaborating with Medical Affairs to ensure robust publication plans and enduring/differentiating data generation
- Collaborating closely with Market Access in development of value propositions to support/bolster reimbursement and approvals globally
- Leading the Life Cycle for assets in Leukemia/Lymphoma
- Launching indications in various global markets and across operating companies
- Serving as a facilitator of standard methodology sharing within and across regions
- Partnering with key cross-functional partners (Analytics, Finance, Competitive Intelligence, etc.) to develop differentiating value proposition and commercial forecast valuation models.
- Adopting a patient centric view to the treatment of Leukemia/Lymphoma today and in the future
The qualified candidate should be an agile teammate who is able to lead and participate on cross-functional teams, gain alignment and drive decision making with regional commercial colleagues on the commercial strategy and tactical plans. This individual will have the ability to understand, interpret and communicate commercial and driven implications of sophisticated technical/clinical/regulatory data. This individual must understand clinical data and the ability to interact with R&D colleagues on scientific issues. This individual must demonstrate strong leadership presence through influencing without authority with high-level management, detailed orientation, and excellent strategic thinking.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required. Postgraduate qualification, PhD, MBA, or other graduate degree is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years of progressive experience in the pharmaceutical industry is required.
- A minimum of 3 years demonstrated in-line marketing, market access, marketing support, or sales management/training experience executing marketing strategy is required.
- Prior Oncology experience or scientific background is strongly preferred.
- An ability to manage multiple demands and priorities on time, lead teams, gain alignment and driving decision making is required.
- Senior brand responsibility, alliance management experience, people management, product launch, experience in working with global teams and a strong understanding of pharmaceutical development is preferred.
- Significant international experience; specifically, previous working experience with complicated geographies; working knowledge of differing reimbursement markets is preferred.
- Strong executive, verbal and written communication skills are required, along with demonstrated presentation skills.
This position is based in Raritan, NJ and will required up to 25% domestic and international travel. Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and constantly evolving? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through innovative programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-700 US Highway 202 PO Box 670
Janssen Global Services, LLC (6085)