Grubhub quells hunger in urban areas across the United States, providing local menus, online ordering, and fast food delivery services.
Hey! We’re Grubhub
Grubhub is dedicated to connecting hungry diners with our wide network of restaurants across the country. Our innovative technology, easy-to-use platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities make us an industry leader today, and in the future of online food ordering.
We strive to create a workplace that reflects the diversity of our customers and the communities we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to change, take risks, grow, and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
We have a fast-paced environment and that is what our teams excel at. Grubhub believes in empowering people and offering opportunities for development, as well as professional growth. We value strong relationships in all areas: with each other, our customers and our greater community. Want to be a part of a team of diverse collaborators in an authentically fun culture? If so, we want to talk to you – and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Grubhub is seeking to add a Sr. Associate of Marketing Operations to our growing Driver Marketing team to establish this first-of-its kind position on the team. Marketing Operations is the foundation of our driver marketing team. We’re looking for an experienced marketing operations professional to support MarTech and Marketing Operations for the Driver Marketing Team. You will report to the Sr. Manager of Driver Marketing, supporting the full customer lifecycle from acquisition to retention.
The Impact You Will Make
You will manage driver main integrations with internal product and external applications and will be responsible for leading future technology implementation projects on behalf of the driver marketing team. You’ll partner with external platform vendors and internal data science, web development, data engineering and core product teams to achieve success.
The Impact You Will Make
- Lead the marketing operations roadmap for the driver marketing team; lead technical aspects of key marketing systems and integrated marketing programs for a large contact database.
- Create detailed technical and process documentation and best practices documentation for driver marketing and ensure total compliance with company, industry, and global standards.
- Deploy overall Driver Marketing strategy in building out workflows, automations, lead scoring, CRM database and tracking across MarTech stack
- Ensure marketing technology integrates with back-end systems, core Grubhub product (internal and driver-facing), marketing, and operations technology (e.g. Contentful, marketing attribution software, Moveable Ink, Fountain) to promote automated, triggered events and workflows across different data connection types (e.g. API, webhook, SDK)
- Support campaign owners with program tracking, status reporting and segmentation/ user flow management, data management
What You Bring to the Table
- 3+ years of Marketing Operations experience in email/digital marketing
- 3+ years experience working with Marketing Automation tools (e.g. Braze preferred) and developing automation processes, including lead management, campaign management, and online marketing
- Experience with website CMS (WordPress), landing page development, and proficiency in HTML/CSS
- Demonstrated experience overseeing system integrations and change management
- Experience with modern digital marketing tools including those similar to: GummiCube, Appsflyer, Google Analytics, mobile app display software and similar.
- Able to manage and pivot between multiple projects.
- Collaborative with proactive communication to align stakeholders while meeting pressing deadlines.
- You love to nerd out over process, data, and system optimization.
Got These Even Better:
- Experience with analytical tools (SQL is preferred)
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You’ll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Vaccination Requirement: Grubhub employees are required to be fully vaccinated. Candidates must confirm vaccination status at time of hire, and must provide proof of full-Covid-19 vaccination within 2 weeks of starting employment. Fully vaccinated is defined as: “2 weeks have passed since your second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you’re applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to TalentAcquisition@grubhub.com and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.