Grubhub quells hunger in urban areas across the United States, providing local menus, online ordering, and fast food delivery services.
Hey! We’re Grubhub
Grubhub is dedicated to connecting hungry diners with our wide network of restaurants across the country. Our innovative technology, easy-to-use platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities make us an industry leader today, and in the future of online food ordering.
We strive to create a workplace that reflects the diversity of our customers and the communities we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, take risks, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us?
We have a fast-paced environment and that is what our teams thrive on. Grubhub believes in empowering people and offering opportunities for development, as well as professional growth. We value strong, positive relationships in all areas: with each other, our customers and our greater community. Want to be a part of a team of diverse collaborators in an authentically fun culture? If so, we want to talk to you – and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
As the Paid Search Associate, you’ll play a key role in growing and shaping the strategic direction of Grubhub’s Paid Search programs.
This is a multi-faceted role within Grubhub that will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of our Seamless Brand in addition to collaborating with the rest of the Growth team to support B2B Paid Search operations for our Corporate, Driver and Restaurant teams.
In applying for this position you should be comfortable with proactively performing optimizations and analyzing reports to identify areas of opportunity. We are looking for someone who is excited to bring new ideas, take risks and re-think existing approaches to this channel. At Grubhub, we are always innovating our methods to take SEM to the next performance level and this role plays an integral part in that process.
The Impact You Will Make
- Perform daily optimization efforts to meet campaign goals, including: keyword expansion efforts, ad copy creation and testing, bidding updates and landing page testing
- Daily/weekly/quarterly budget management and reporting of pacing to plan
- Ensure paid search campaigns follow best practices and troubleshoot any problems
- Identify areas of opportunity to improve our paid search program
- Help implement paid search tests and reporting insights to senior leadership
- Work with the leadership to translate strategic vision into tactical solutions and results
- Analyze reports to uncover data trends and translate the data into relevant recommendations
- Help influence recommendations for our entire paid search program
- Support brainstorming, implementing, and reporting on experiments
- Use 3rd party bid management tools to improve the effectiveness of our bidding and operational efficiency
- Perform competitive research and stay up-to-date on the latest search trends
- Review reports to ensure campaign goals are achieved
- Foster relationships with search engine teams to ensure participation in betas relevant to our business
What You Bring to the Table
- 2+ years experience hands-on management of multi-million dollar paid search accounts
- A track record implementing paid search optimizations and reporting results
- In-depth understanding of PPC and automated bid strategies
- Proficiency with 3rd party campaign management tools like Search Ads 360, Kenshoo, etc.
- Previous experience using Google Ads, Microsoft. Ads, Google Analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, economics, statistics or other related field
- Recent Google Ads Search Certification
- Advanced user capability in Excel (can perform complex functions & manage complex spreadsheets)
Got these, too? Even better:
- Experience in e-commerce or online retail
- Experience optimizing towards CPA or ROAS goals
- Experience with app campaign management (Google and/or Apple)
- Experience writing Google AdWords scripts
- Experience using Tealium or Google Tag Manager
- Experience using Firebug, TagAssistant, or other tag debugging tools
- Experience with Appsflyer or Firebas
- Experience writing SQL queries
- Experience using feed management tools
- Familiar with building and interpreting cohort analysis
- Experience managing local SEM programs
- Familiar with building Tableau reports
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO/PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k matching, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Compensation. You’ll receive a great compensation package with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission, or RSUs (role-specific).
- Free Meals. Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Social Impact. We believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund, and provide our employees opportunities to support causes that are important to them.
Vaccination Requirement: Grubhub employees are required to be fully vaccinated. You must confirm vaccination status at time of hire, and must provide proof of full-Covid-19 vaccination within 2 weeks of starting employment. Fully vaccinated is defined as: “2 weeks have passed since your second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you’re applying for a job in the U.S. and need an accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to TalentAcquisition@grubhub.com and let us know the nature of your request and contact information.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.