Visa’s vision is to be the best way to pay and be paid for everyone, everywhere.
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
CyberSource, a Visa solution, is a world leader in e-commerce payment processing, risk management and security capabilities. CyberSource offers the only integrated payment management platform built on secure Visa infrastructure—with the payment reach and fraud insights of a massive 358B+ USD global processing network—CyberSource solutions power businesses to grow sales, mitigate risk, and operate with greater agility. CyberSource solutions support some of the largest multi-national and global enterprise merchants and it is imperative that CyberSource provide industry thought leadership and segment specific solutions for large Enterprise merchants.
The Segment Solutions Manager will support the execution of repeatable industry solution bundles, supporting the development and execution of market opportunity assessment, solution definition, go to market strategies and plans, commercialization activities, data collection, solution KPI tracking, data-driven decisions and strategic engagements.
He/she will support the industry vertical segment leaders through the end-to-end solution lifecycle activities. Few examples of vertical segments are Transit, Travel, Retail, Digital Restaurants and Crypto.
The Segment Solutions Manager will support the solution design and the construction, selling and evangelization of the overall segment solution helping to achieve the financial results and to position the solution lines for continued growth.
Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build great relationships and generate enthusiasm for vertical solutions is critical for success. Strong written and verbal communication skills required. A keen sense of the economics and business drivers of partners and an ability to work collaboratively, over the long-term, with technology and business players is also fundamental. This person must have a heavy focus on working closely with product, sales and marketing leads to deliver market-aware results and evangelizing those results within the company for the benefit of customers. Above all, this person must intrinsically be a champion for the treatment of the vertical solutions within CyberSource and Visa broadly.
- Use data tools to help identifying and prioritizing vertical segment opportunities and develop business cases and financial models
- Support the segment solution leaders to build repeatable bundle solution offers
- Manage Deal Review pipelines
- Align and update segment solution activities with regions and ensure constant bidirectional communications
- Track solution KPI’s, progress and challenges, develop forecasts and manage escalations to segment leaders and opportunity managers
- Align solutions global narrative with regions and own internal and external Newsletter with Marketing and Comms
- Support FY Kick Off, Mid-Year Kick-Off, Webinars, events, presentations
- Drive and manage Working Team efficiencies, engagements, comms
- Own vertical solutions MS-Teams site, manage and collate all Sales and Technical information by Vertical and Partner as required
- Support response of RFP/RFI’s with relevant documents and links
- Support development of solution assets, tools and collaterals
- Own, maintain and enhance Central Reporting Tools
- Establish tools, processes, educate users, and manage, maintain, and cleanse data globally
- Actively gather user feedback and adapt solution tools to meet leadership needs
Flex Work Arrangement: This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
• 5 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD
• Customer-centric mindset
• Minimum 3 years of experience with enterprise solutions
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Solution or Product Management, Product Development Management or related role
• Experience developing market requirements, building implementation plans, and supporting teams to deliver on the vision of software based solutions and services
• Strong commercial acumen and understanding of financial models, solutions packaging, pricing, marketing engagement and partnership development
• The ideal candidate will have relevant experience in the payment industry and eCommerce/Mobile commerce
• Exceedingly strong passion for Enterprise business merchants
• Must be results-oriented, able to handle multiple tasks of an urgent nature and must effectively deal with ambiguity
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills, demonstrated effective listening and questioning skills and is comfortable dealing with all levels in the organization. Very comfortable receiving and giving feedback in a constructive manner
• Compelling verbal and written communication abilities
• Candidate must be willing to work in one of the Visa offices preferably in the US
• 6 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 4 or more years of relevant experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or up to 3 years of relevant experience with a PhD
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.