Deutsche Bank is a tech-driven provider of financial services, offering corporate, investment, private, retail, and asset management products on a global scale.
DWS Group (DWS) is one of the world’s leading asset managers with EUR 859bn of assets under management (as of 30 June 2021). Building on more than 60 years of experience, it has a reputation for excellence in Germany, Europe, the Americas and Asia. DWS is recognized by clients globally as a trusted source for integrated investment solutions, stability, and innovation across a full spectrum of investment disciplines.
We offer individuals and institutions access to our strong investment capabilities across all major asset classes and solutions aligned to growth trends. Our diverse expertise in Active, Passive and Alternatives asset management – as well as our deep environmental, social and governance focus – complement each other when creating targeted solutions for our clients. Our expertise and on-the-ground-knowledge of our economists, research analysts and investment professionals are brought together in one consistent global CIO View, which guides our investment approach strategically.
DWS wants to innovate and shape the future of investing: with approximately 3,500 employees in offices all over the world, we are local while being one global team. We are investors – entrusted to build the best foundation for our clients’ future.
About Alternatives team (group within DWS)
DWS has a wide range of alternative investments available to institutions in real estate, real estate debt, infrastructure debt and private equity. RREEF Property Trust is a similar investment to the flagship firm real estate investment, REEF Americas II which is distributed to through financial advisors via the DWS wholesale business. The Alternatives Wholesale team is primarily focused on distributing RREEF Property Trust to financial advisors in the RIA, Independent Broker Dealer and Broker Dealer Channels along with additional alternatives offerings as added to platforms.
What we’ll offer you:
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its center. You can expect:
- Competitive Salary and Matched 401K Savings Plan
- Generous Paid Time Away plus Bank Holidays
- Health and Life Insurance Plans for you and your family
- Work/Life Balance Programs including Adoption/Surrogacy/Infertility Assistance, Backup Care through Bright Horizons, Phase Back to Work and Support for New Mothers
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, Commuter Discounts and Gym benefits
- The opportunity to support wide-ranging volunteer programs, + 1 day volunteering leave per year, matched personal donations to non-profit organizations dollar-for-dollar, up to $5,000
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Based in your territory, cover a geographic region of financial advisors
- Manage and grow a territory in a thoughtful and productive way to serve clients and maximize commercial impact
- Establish, maintain and grow relationships with financial advisors within a multi state territory
- Partner with DWS’s wholesalers to support and increase their alternative sales efforts
- Have a deep knowledge of the solution set to act in a specialist role when necessary to capitalize on existing advisor relationships
- Develop a complete understanding of DWS’s platform and thought leadership, which includes market insights, portfolio construction and investment solutions
Your Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of financial services sales experience
- Proven track record of selling alternative investments
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent work ethic and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to manage a large territory
- Ability to maintain consistent travel schedule
- Series 7 and 63 licenses
How we’ll support you:
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.