Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon has spent years building one of the world’s most efficient and optimized supply chains. The Amazon Distribution and Fulfillment Solutions Org (ADFS) will build on that foundation and continue to innovate end-to-end supply chain capabilities. #ADFSJobs
In this position you will focus on developing and managing a sales pipeline comprised of high value accounts and progress them through complex negotiations. The scope includes identifying new business opportunities through understanding the supply chain needs of customers and any gaps in our current service offerings. The ideal candidate is a strong influencer and will own bridging alignment across internal and external stakeholders. They will be responsible for drafting a business plans to obtain resource investment across ops, tech or other partner teams. They also must possess 5-7 years of successful enterprise class sales experience, preferably in the eCommerce, transportation, finance, retail technology, logistics or software industries. Demonstrated success in exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach is required. Experience selling nascent products/services into new markets is strongly desired. Candidates must have superior communication and presentation skills, a strong working knowledge of Excel and MS Office applications, an ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment and be very passionate about success and winning. A bachelor’s degree is required.
• Candidate must possess 5-7 years enterprise sales experience.
• Track record of consistently exceeding sales objectives
• Strong communication and presentation skills, both externally to prospective clients and internally to upper management
• Intermediate to Advanced experience using Excel and MS Office applications
• Ability to work with all levels of a Seller’s organization
• Ability to prioritize work in a complex, fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated ability to work independently
• Ability to effectively communicate progress and objectives to upper management
• Strong problem-solving passion and service orientation
• An ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment and a passion for success and winning.
• Highly analytical with passion for data
• Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
• Experience selling nascent products/services into new markets is strongly desired.
• Retail e-commerce or supply chain experience within multiple retail verticals
• Ability to understand multiple retail business models
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experiencing using a CRM such as Salesforce
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.