- Amazon - Corporate Receptionist Trainer for Northwest Center Services - Seattle, WA
- Amazon - Corporate Receptionist (Seattle) for Northwest Center Services - Seattle, WA
- Amazon - Front Desk Trainer for Northwest Center Services - Seattle, WA
- Amazon Robotics - Software Development Engineer (SDE) Intern - Summer 2023, Business Intelligence/ Stats - Seattle, WA
- Email Deliverability Manager, Amazon Simple Email Service - Seattle, WA
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Position will be located in Los Angeles, CA or Seattle, WA
Interested in working on an innovative and high-impact business that is changing the way customers think about grocery? Amazon is looking for a bright, customer obsessed, driven and creative individual to join the Amazon Fresh Alcohol team. The Vendor Manager will manage both in-store and online channels and engage directly with multiple internal and external teams to optimize the product line for key manufacturers (vendors). You will utilize a wide range of skills and work across major functional areas such as merchandising, buying, pricing, inventory management, operations, online marketing, and finance to drive the performance of category/sub-category at Amazon.
The candidate possesses experience in buying, marketing, and/or finance, with a track record of successful relationship management, strong analytical acumen, and experience generating and managing reporting and analysis. Great communication skills and understanding of Excel will be essential to your success. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who will take ownership of projects and business problems to a successful result.
Our environment is fast-paced, and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, analytical, and comfortable working with multiple teams, vendors, partners, and management.
On a day to day basis, you will:
- Be the ‘business owner’ for your category/sub-category, working autonomously and possessing a complete understanding of internal and external variables that impact your business
- Develop a thorough understanding of the industry, seasonality and global trends/events, and continually monitor competitor/industry developments
- Coordinate cross-functional teams, and communicate with internal and external parties, while meeting tight deadlines
- Conduct financial analysis of business opportunities to meet and exceed revenue and profitability goals
- Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years of professional or military experience
- 3+ years of experience using Microsoft Excel
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience
- Proven negotiating skills, influencing abilities and relationship management experience
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically with strong attention to detail
- Ability to seamlessly work across functional and organizational boundaries, and reputation for influencing others and earning trust across levels and organizations
- Excellent analytical skills
- SQL expertise
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Proven track record of delivering initiatives from conception through completion of large-scale projects
- Alcoholic Beverage industry experience a plus
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.