Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you’d like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online across the globe, this is your chance to make history. Amazon has a long record of growth and success in non-US geographies. Since launching its first European websites in 1998, Amazon has grown into a global leader in e-commerce, with customer-facing websites selling physical goods in five European countries, plus Japan, China, India, Canada, Mexico and Brazil. Amazon also manages a substantial cross-border business, serving customers in more than 100 countries every month with exports from our current websites. Amazon is looking for motivated and goal oriented Accounts Manager to recruit sellers within one or more product families to better serve Polish & European customers as part of EU Expansion Team.
The successful candidate will recruit and launch Polish online sellers on Amazon’s marketplace and help them expand and grow their businesses in Poland and in Europe. The Accounts Manager will be responsible for onboarding new selling partners, delivering new business growth and maximizing revenue generation across selected product families; delivering of business and financial goals.
As part of the role, the Accounts Manager will analyze sales and traffic data to identify opportunities to recruit new Polish sellers . Account Manager will need to engage with sellers and assist them with setting up their merchant account to sell their products on Amazon, and then support them in expanding their business nationally and internationally. Likewise, the Accounts Manager will work with a wide range of internal stakeholders both within and outside the country to support the consolidation of existing and development of new services.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Onboard new business partners in terms of cooperation with Amazon Marketplace in Poland
- Develop relationship with the Polish business partners, support them in the registration process, publication of their product offers and participation in the international programs e.g. Prime, FBA etc.
- Achieve business and financial objectives and drive the growth of Amazon’s third-party business in selected categories
- Identify opportunities to improve the Marketplace business for all sellers through scalable solutions
- Share learning with your global counterparts; work with international teams on interdisciplinary projects focused on improving customer and seller experience
• Fluency in Polish and English (verbal & written).
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, or related degree required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to explain complex concepts simply
• Strong analytical skills (including advanced excel and database analysis) and experience solving analytical problems, either in professional experience (data analysis) or education
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills as well as assertiveness
• Motivation and decision-making in a highly dynamic environment
• Very good Excel knowledge
• Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment • Highly organized and results oriented
• High level of academic achievement at degree level. Master’s Degree is a Plus
• Experience in retail and/or a technology / eCommerce business/ Commercial Department in FMCG companies preferred but not essential
• Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM tool
• You can look forward to: a) An international working environment at one of the most innovative and successful e-commerce providers in the world, b) Collaboration with successful online retailers from various industries, c) Collaboration with a competent, highly qualified and motivated team, d) Excellent growth prospects and opportunities to up-skill.