- Amazon Delivery Truck Driver ($17.50hr) / Helper ($15.50hr) - Omaha, NE
- Amazon - Front Desk Program Manager for Northwest Center Services - Seattle, WA
- Amazon Account Operator - Saint Petersburg, FL
- Ad Server Solutions Consultant, Amazon Ads - New York City, NY
- Principal Product Manager, Amazon Luna - Seattle, WA
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you’d like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online across the globe, this is your chance to make history. Amazon has a long record of growth and success in non-US geographies. Since launching its first European websites in 1998, Amazon has grown into a global leader in e-commerce, with customer-facing websites selling physical goods in five European countries, plus Japan, China, India, Canada, Mexico and Brazil. Amazon also manages a substantial cross-border business, serving customers in more than 100 countries every month with exports from our current websites.
Amazon is looking for an experienced Account Manager to recruit sellers within one or more product families to better serve European customers as part of EU Expansion Team.
The successful candidate will recruit and grow online sellers on Amazon’s marketplace and help them expand their businesses by partnering with Amazon. The Account Manager will be responsible for delivering new business growth and maximizing revenue generation across selected product families. Operating in a fast-moving and often ambiguous environment, the successful candidate will have full responsibility for delivering business and financial objectives.
As part of the role, the Account Manager will need to analyze sales and traffic data to identify opportunities to help existing sellers succeed in the marketplace and provide competitive knowledge towards the generation of leads to recruit new sellers, both national and international. Likewise, the Account Manager will work with a wide range of internal stakeholders both within and outside the country to support the consolidation of existing and development of new services. The Account Manager will need to work closely with Retail Category Managers to identify long term and short term growth opportunities for each category.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Achieve business and financial objectives and drive the growth of Amazon’s third-party business in selected categories
• Identify opportunities to improve the Marketplace business for all sellers through scalable solutions and manage the roll-out of these solutions
• Share learnings with your global counterparts (EU, US and Asia teams) to drive best practices and to identify new opportunities
• Conduct deep dives to understand root causes of seller performance and actions to accelerate growth
• Work closely with Category teams to identify category specific growth opportunities
• Identify and manage projects to improve customer and seller experience, working closely with internal and external teams
• Bi-lingual English/German or English/French
• Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Engineering or related degree required. Post-graduate education is recommended.
• 5-7 years of working experience in management consulting, marketing, product management or sales management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to explain complex concepts simply
• Strong analytical skills (including advanced excel and database analysis)
• Ability to drive successful projects with a wide range of people at all decision-making levels.
• Experience solving analytical problems, either in professional experience (data analysis) or education
• Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
• Highly organised and results oriented
• Ability to work with legal, product, and internal business owners to reach mutually beneficial agreements
• Strong business judgment, proven ability to influence others
• Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM tool
• Creative, has initiative, and can constructively advocate on behalf of the customer
• Experience in retail and/or a technology / eCommerce business preferred but not essential
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.