Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon is looking for an experienced, motivated and goal-oriented Accounts Manager to join its EU Expansion team to recruit Polish online sellers on Amazon’s marketplace and help them expand and grow their businesses in Poland and in Europe.
Your role we be focused on contributing to new business acquisition through analyzing sales and traffic data to identify opportunities to recruit Polish sellers, assisting them with setting up their merchant account to sell their products on Amazon and then supporting in expanding their business nationally and internationally. In addition, Accounts Manager will work with a wide range of internal stakeholders both within and outside the country to support the consolidation of existing and development of new services, processes, systems and tools for all 3rd party selling partners.
Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment the successful candidate will be required to work autonomously, taking responsibility for new business growth, maximizing revenue generation across selected product families and delivering of business and financial goals. This role provides a real opportunity to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever-changing business climate.
Key job responsibilities
• Onboard new business partners in terms of cooperation with Amazon Marketplace in Poland
• Develop relationship with the Polish business partners, support them in the registration process, publication of their product offers and participation in the international programs e.g. Prime, FBA etc.
• Enable selling partners to learn and master Amazon’s tools and systems so they may become self-sufficient in handling their catalog, inventory and performance efficiently and to the required standards
• Achieve business and financial objectives and drive the growth of Amazon’s third-party business in selected categories
• Identify opportunities to improve the Marketplace business for all sellers through scalable solutions
• Share learning with your global counterparts; work with international teams on interdisciplinary projects focused on improving customer and seller experience
• Fluency in Polish and English (verbal & written).
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, or related degree required.
• Min. 2-3 years of experience in similar roles
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to explain complex concepts simply
• Strong analytical skills (including advanced excel and database analysis) and experience solving analytical problems, either in professional experience (data analysis) or education
• Excellent negotiation skills as well as assertiveness
• Ability to drive successful projects with a wide range of people at all decision-making levels.
• Motivation and decision-making in a highly dynamic environment
• Very good Excel knowledge
• Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
• Highly organized and results oriented
• High level of academic achievement at degree level. Master’s Degree is a Plus
• Experience in retail and/or a technology / eCommerce business/ Commercial Department in FMCG companies preferred but not essential
• Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM tool
• SQL skills
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.