As the leading destination for short-form mobile video, TikTok’s mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
This role is part of TikTok’s Small and Medium Team (SMB) for Southeast Asia. The SMB team works with advertisers across the region, helping them onboard and find success on TikTok. Being part of the team would mean being directly responsible for building relationships and helping clients drive business results through consultation. The team is made of dynamic, savvy, engaged individuals who are passionate about the region and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
– Manage SMB vendor performance, quality auditing to check vendor’s results across various service types (email, phone) and ensure high quality support for SMBs
– Execute both quantitative and qualitative analyses of data and trends to proactively deliver insights, define goals, and drive improvements
– Work closely & hand in hand with other departments to respond immediately to relevant quality related needs
– Participate in quality calibrations with vendor teams to continuously drive their product understanding and support quality result
– Deep dive on performance analysis and insights towards setting goals and KPI metrics, tracking and driving efficient actions
– Participate in the development of quality inspection standards and continuously optimize the process and system platform
– Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education, with at least 3 years of relevant experience
– Proven experience working as a vendor manager across one or multiple vendors and sites
– Problem-solving, critical thinking and analytical skills and experience managing scaled projects
– Ability to work in fast and evolving workflows with eye for detail
– Experience working with SMB vendors across sales, account management and service workflows preferred
– Good verbal and written communication skills in English, team player, ability to grasp new concepts efficiently and perform well under pressure
– Fluency in one of these languages: Japanese, Thai, Bahasa Indonesia or Korean