Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN), a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, opened its online retail in July 1995 and today, stands as one of the world’s largest internet retailer. Amazon.com, Inc. seeks to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online, and endeavors to offer its customers the lowest possible prices. We operate retail websites in 15 countries, offering millions of products in more than 40 categories worldwide, and we still like to work hard, have fun and make history. Amazon.com operates in a virtual, global eCommerce environment without boundaries, and operates a diverse set of businesses worldwide, including Retail, third party marketplaces, eCommerce platforms, web services for developers.
Advertiser Success Team (AST) assists with Onboarding new Advertisers and works on Optimizing accounts of existing Advertisers on SSPA or SA (Search Advertising). While Onboarding new Advertisers, we focus on providing a 1:1 personalized assistance in educating new Advertisers, setting them up for success. On Optimization, we perform account level optimizations, which include editing KWs, ASINs, bids, budgets & new campaign creation aligned to Advertiser goals. We are building a team of energetic and highly motivated Account Specialists who will help new and existing Advertisers understand the scope within Amazon Advertising programs to grow their business. Working with new Advertisers, you will be responsible to help equip them to identify the Advertising business opportunity, review their product listings, create Advertising campaigns and help them adopt high value actions on their account to influence their success in Advertising. You will work with a wide range of businesses to eliminate blockers to an advertiser’s success while driving greater commitment and results.
We are looking for a hands-on, creative, detail-oriented, analytical, and highly-motivated Sr. Specialist who will help new and existing Advertisers understand the scope within Amazon Advertising programs to grow their business. Working with new Advertisers, you will be responsible to help equip them to identify the advertising business opportunities, review their product listings, create advertising campaigns, and help them adopt high value actions on their account to influence their success in advertising. With existing advertiser, you will assist them to optimize their accounts tailor to their business goals. Ensuring seamless execution of smart, effective campaigns, deliver to advertiser’s needs and assist in driving new and repeat opportunities for the business.
To be successful in this role, one should have an experience of interacting with global clients (phone/email), be an effective communicator, quick to learn new tools and systems and flexible in the face of changes. You play a key role on the account team, growing the business by being the customer expert, developing audience and optimization recommendations. Our environment is fast-paced and requires someone who is comfortable working in a deadline-driven environment. You will carry business goals and will be measured on key metrics aligned to the sales and account management teams’ goals. You should have great attention to detail, solid deep dive ability and researching skills, strong judgment skills, ability to multi task (in terms of assisting multiple Advertisers with different issues at any one time) and more importantly, be customer obsessed. Technically sound in online Advertising, one should possess excellent verbal & written communication skills and should be able to explain issues and paths to resolution to Advertisers quickly and efficiently. You possess strong analytical ability, and will develop deep expertise in Amazon’s products and proprietary metrics to build winning campaigns and optimizing performance to derive insights and meet our advertisers’ needs. You also thrive in ambiguous situations, with exemplary stakeholder management and communication skills, helping you work across global locations.
Core responsibilities include:-
- Serves as main point of contact for Advertisers and act as an enabler to their sales & marketing initiatives via 1:1 outreach program, displaying dedication to delivering first-class service and online advertising solutions
- Educate advertising products on Amazon Advertising offering. Also help analyze campaign performance against key metrics to identify, recommend, and implement optimizations to help advertisers to meet their business goals.
- Understand Performance Advertising and uses various tools and techniques to fix campaign set-up and provide related campaign optimization support
- Provide education to Advertisers on Amazon Advertising products via 1:1 programs and online trainings
- Respond promptly & accurately to advertiser queries and help them resolve issues with regards to their campaigns
- Troubleshoot any technical or implementation issues, collaborating with internal teams to develop quick and sound solutions, provide feedback to the marketing and product development teams to improve advertiser experience
- Identify opportunities to improve designed Amazon product based on customer feedback, data analysis, and feature gaps with competitive products
- Taking complete ownership for a portfolio of accounts Standard and High Value advertisers
- Open for communication via, phone, chat and others means with customers
- Analyzing account performance against key metrics to identify, recommend and implement optimization solutions to increase efficiency and meet clients’ KPIs
- Analyzing data trends and creating keywords lists, bids and budget suggestions; gathering and analyzing data at account/campaign/industry level
- Monitoring and communicating campaign progress through regular, in-depth activity reports and insights, using this knowledge as a basis for future campaigns
- Working with Account Management, Sales & Marketing and Product teams to identify and solve issues blocking advertiser performance
- Preparing documents around best practices, SOPs and framework for innovations
- Identifying opportunities to improve Amazon Advertising’s product based on customer feedback, data analysis, and feature gaps with competitive products
- Mentor new joiners and bring them up to speed with regards to program and process
A day in the life
About the hiring group
- Bachelor’s or Post graduate Degree (MBA) degree in Digital Marketing or related streams
- Proven work experience of 4-6 years in sales / marketing efforts (Performed role of an Individual Contributor for 2 years is an advantage)
- Prior experience of managing global clients along with owning up their individual performance goals
- Superior verbal and written communication skills as demonstrated by experience
- Advanced computer literacy especially in Microsoft Office applications Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint
- Sound judgment and flexibility in balancing program requirements, tight deadlines, and keeping people and projects moving on schedule
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging and ambiguous environment
- An organized approach and a real team player who is willing to roll up sleeves.
- Flexible to work in rotational shifts
- MBA in Digital Advertising or other related Master’s degree
- Experience in e-commerce, retail, Sales & Marketing or advertising
- Passion for online advertising and a track record of delivering outstanding results
- Experience interpreting data and making business recommendations
- Demonstrated high attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Experience in data analysis, either professional experience or through your education
- Google Ad Words / Bing Ads certification will be added benefit
- Advanced computer literacy especially in Microsoft Excel and SQL
- Experience in tools such as Salesforce is an advantage.