Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by developing State Owned accounts?
Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider?
This is a new and exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of a group of cloud technologies at Amazon Web Services across France.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for defining your strategy and driving its execution for a strategic State Owned company with diverse activities such as : Logistic, postal, digital, mobile operator in France.
You will be experienced building a business through collaborating with partners, solutions architects, business development, lead development, central accounts, and marketing.
Key job responsibilities
The 8 core responsibilities of the Job
1. Help to drive business growth and expansion in a defined territory
2. Suggest and execute against a territory plan.
3. Manage numerous Customer accounts concurrently & long-term.
4. Articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
5. Accelerate customer cloud adoption.
6. Work with partners team to extend reach & drive adoption.
7. Ensure customer satisfaction with quality assessment
8. Have fun !
The ideal candidate will possess both a sales/account management and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the executive level as well as with software developers and IT architects.
You will be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver results.
A day in the life
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
About the team
The French Public Sector is fast growing team of passionate and talented people that want to make a difference to the societies we live in.
We address state owned companies, central and local government, healthcare, education and non profit organizations.
Want more details ? https://awsfrance.publicfirst.co/?lang=en
• Track record closing sales opportunities in a mix of account sizes and at volume
• Pipeline generation, quotas and metric goal
• Guide team members on how to manage key executive relationships, prospecting techniques, pipeline and territory management
• Drive sales campaign, program execution
• Help develop strategic territory plans, set goals and quotas
• Accelerate customer adoption and customer satisfaction, work strategically with partners to extend reach
• Collaborate with Country management, Channel, Marketing, Business Development, Solution Architects etc. functions on key initiatives
• Conduct periodic reviews of business including call activity, lead follow up, pipeline reviews, prospecting and performance for each individual; analyses wins and losses
• Present regular, accurate reports for executive management for review
• Fluent in French and English
• 30 to 40% of travel in France
• MBA qualification
• Sales background in France in with State Owned Companies
• A technical background in engineering, computer science
• SaaS/Cloud experience
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.